TN Beef Agrib. entries

Help Support Steer Planet:

Doc

Here is a couple of my entries for the TN sale in March.
The hfr is an Oct.'09 by WL Chief(same sire of our 2 hfrs going to KY on here) & dam is Equitys Charmer dtr of CF 11 Queens.
I'm selling a flush on these 2 Full Irish Shorthorn cows.
The red is an own dtr of Irish Mist & dam is by Deerpark Leader( Dividends sire) & out of the original Scarlet O'Hare cow.
The roan is by Ballyart Vantage & out of a Shannon Music cow.
Both are "total outcross" genetics.
Contact me if you need a catalog.
We have 51 total lots with pairs, bulls, flushes, pregnancies, hfrs, embryo's & breds selling.

Attachments

• Woodrange Lucky Queen.JPG
    Woodrange Lucky Queen.JPG
    247.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Woodrange Scarlet Lace.JPG
    Woodrange Scarlet Lace.JPG
    235.4 KB · Views: 63
  • DEB Anna Belle Music.jpg
    DEB Anna Belle Music.jpg
    410.2 KB · Views: 63

Doc

We also have an own dtr of Lucky Charm by Trump selling.
We have an own dtr of CF Roan Sue by Charmer selling.
We have a dtr of Lucky Charm 59J by Kool selling.
There is a Sept. pregnancy by JPJ out of a Primabella cow selling with a choice of bull or hfr.( This belongs to Shortdawg on here).
We have a flush selling out of WHR RT Lucky Sunshine. She's a Sonny dtr out of Lucky Charms' dam.
We have sexed Elderado eggs out of a Carmele cow & eggs by Charmer out CF Gold Rose 721.
This is a super strong consignment with a lot of different choices.

TJ

At those 2 sales (KY & TN), what's a typical price range for the open Shorthorn heifers?  Open Shorthorn Plus heifers?

Doc

TJ said:
At those 2 sales (KY & TN), what's a typical price range for the open Shorthorn heifers?  Open Shorthorn Plus heifers?

TJ, They will usually be from $900 to $2,500. An occassional $3k to $4,500. Lot of good hfrs sell in that $1,000 to $1,500 range.

shortdawg

The steer in my avatar is a half sib to the pregnancy I'm selling in TN. Doc also sold a good steer out of this cow that will be pictured in the catalog. That Primabella cow is what I thought would be the ideal cow for JPJ and her sire Sabre sure put some thick calves on the ground.

Questions

Doc said:
We also have an own dtr of Lucky Charm by Trump selling.
We have an own dtr of CF Roan Sue by Charmer selling.
We have a dtr of Lucky Charm 59J by Kool selling.
There is a Sept. pregnancy by JPJ out of a Primabella cow selling with a choice of bull or hfr.( This belongs to Shortdawg on here).
We have a flush selling out of WHR RT Lucky Sunshine. She's a Sonny dtr out of Lucky Charms' dam.
We have sexed Elderado eggs out of a Carmele cow & eggs by Charmer out CF Gold Rose 721.
This is a super strong consignment with a lot of different choices.

Is all of that selling in TN?

Doc

Is all of that selling in TN?
[/quote]

As shortdawg said, yes. This is a super strong set of animals top to bottom.

LSF

Looks like the makings of a really nice sale offering.  We decided not to put anything in TN this year, staying a little closer to home I guess.  We've been going there for quite a few years and will miss the warm weather and great hospitality.  Doc and ShortDawg-good luck to you both.  Looks like really nice entries, hope the sale goes well!

Doc

Got my catalog today. If you don't get one in the next couple of days & would like one please contact me. I should have all the extra ones to mail out by Tuesday & will start mailing then. You can pm me or call me 615-202-7106.

shortdawg

Mine really hasn't passed the sunshine pump yet. You all know we live so far south they have to pump sunshine to us daily. ;D ;)