TN Beef Agribition

Help Support Steer Planet:

Spring Creek Farms

This is my show heifer from the past year. She is has been named champion or reserve over 8 time and only been shown 11. We are selling her in the Tennessee Beef Agribition and will have updates in the future.

She is an Oct. 07 daughter of HD Big and Rich, Full sib to Bloodstone and Solution, and HD Platinum's Sweet 16, Callyn Hahn's many time champion and Champion Bred and Owned at NAILE

What do you think? How much should we get out of her? If you are interested please PM me!
-John

Attachments

• File0033.jpg
    File0033.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 250

Doc

She look's good. I would think she could sell pretty well, as she is bred pretty good & can be shown for another year also. How is the Sweet 16 cow bred? Will you have her bred before the sale?

Spring Creek Farms

Doc said:
She look's good. I would think she could sell pretty well, as she is bred pretty good & can be shown for another year also. How is the Sweet 16 cow bred? Will you have her bred before the sale?

The Sweet 16 cow is out of Kool and Cf Gone Platinum, dam of the reserve champion bull at NAILE last year and last years champion bred and owned at jr nationals on Lawton

LazyGLowlines

think we could find room for her at our house. that is, if we could get her to washington....

BCCC

LazyGLowlines said:
think we could find room for her at our house. that is, if we could get her to washington....
Theres a very high possibility that we have one going up there at the end of january

TJ

LazyGLowlines said:

If they'd breed her to a Lowline, instead of back to a Shorthorn, we might be bidding against each other... because I'd like to bring her back to KY & put her in my backyard.  ;)

I like her.  And she'd work good bred to your bull!

LazyGLowlines

Would love to put her in my backyard, too.  I have just the bull to breed her to  ;)  I think she's out of my reach.....