to all you Obama haters out there...

Help Support Steer Planet:

mark tenenbaum

-XBAR- said:
mark tenenbaum said:
Weve had it good because of people like you:you have my respect big time-and you are definitely right-THE PLOITICIANS FROM BOTH SIDES SOLD YOU OUT IN THE NAM FIASCO-and they are doing it today.Nature of the beast (or coward-choose your poisen) O0

Sold him out? Most likely saved his life.   Support out troops, bring them ALL home.  //// I should have elaborated-I meant the present  Physcal cliff-and all the Bul&*()_^%$T that is attatched to it- actually-the President hasnt backed down very much to REAL threats,and yes-the troops need to get out of there-As terrible as it seems-the overall populations( there) can only be controlled by force;or through espionage and quiet hits.-and as a group-they change sides so many times I wouldnt be surprised if some of the same terrorists bombing our (and thier) people,also fight alongside the US,English,Canadian etc forces sacrificing thier own to stay on the inside.Democracy and our logic will not make sense to most of those crazy rugbeeters-every new regiem either becomes immediately corrupt,or want to go back to the stone age.And of course-the bravest heroes arent the martryrs-they are the leaders like Saddam Hussien who hide behind women and children,when its thier turn to meet ALLAH-they aint strapping on no explosives.  O0

knabe

-XBAR- said:
No, its just difficult for me to take your conclusions seriously when you've  misspelled enterprise twice now.

There's an extra space after "you've".  How do you take yourself seriously. Additionally, the strawman must be your favorite serious person.

justintime

So I heard on the radio yesterday that your President ( Obama) passed a bill by Executive Order, that increases the salaries of the President, Vice President the Senate and all federal employees. The Canadian radio talk shows were shaking in total disbelief that he would do this after his recent speeches since the election, on how everyone had to band together to address the Fiscal Cliff that America is facing. Sounds to me that a person can't believe much this man says!  In  some countries he would be looking for employment about now!

Cowboy

justintime said:
So I heard on the radio yesterday that your President ( Obama) passed a bill by Executive Order, that increases the salaries of the President, Vice President the Senate and all federal employees. The Canadian radio talk shows were shaking in total disbelief that he would do this after his recent speeches since the election, on how everyone had to band together to address the Fiscal Cliff that America is facing. Sounds to me that a person can't believe much this man says!  In  some countries he would be looking for employment about now!

JIT, thanks for the info -- I can see where I was not too far off on my ealier assessment of this GURU we now have as president. As far as I am concerned, he is darn lucky it takes a vast majority to expell these idiots from service, other wise he would most deffinetely be on the famous ""ENTITLED" list -- hehehehe! Oh well, I hope GOD can save us all from this monster of demise!

The new year is soon upon us, I can only pray it is just that -- A NEW YEAR, as the past one certainly sucked!!!

CHEERS

Terry

knabe

if i build higher, eventually there will be so much poo, that when the house of cards tips over i will probably drown.

around 10% of our debt is owned by china, 8% japan or something similar.  around 50% is "owned" by the taxpayer.

why the taxpayer keeps doing this to themselves is unreal.  china is not the problem. 

obama and congress are not the problem.

we are.  but we are too distracted by social issues. (both sides)

GONEWEST

knabe said:
if i build higher, eventually there will be so much poo, that when the house of cards tips over i will probably drown.

around 10% of our debt is owned by china, 8% japan or something similar.  around 50% is "owned" by the taxpayer.

why the taxpayer keeps doing this to themselves is unreal.  china is not the problem. 

obama and congress are not the problem.

we are.  but we are too distracted by social issues. (both sides)

Knabe I would submit that the fiscal issues are a result of social issues.

knabe

GONEWEST said:

agree.  we just ignore their cost.  in fact, we just ignore the cost of everything.

ShowCalves2010

[/quote]

Please explain this profound piece of information...

RyanChandler

knabe said:
-XBAR- said:
No, its just difficult for me to take your conclusions seriously when you've  misspelled enterprise twice now.

There's an extra space after "you've".  How do you take yourself seriously. Additionally, the strawman must be your favorite serious person.
My error was the result of a typo; his was the result of just flat out not knowing what he was talking about. How can you be familiar with a topic you can't spell?

knabe

-XBAR- said:
My error was the result of a typo; his was the result of just flat out not knowing what he was talking about. How can you be familiar with a topic you can't spell?

the first answer, by just trying. i think that's what we did when we went to school.

caught by the ol slipper slope eh?  i have claimed the same about you with your disregard for lack of references to your statements.  you are not informed of a topic you know very little about but like to sound like you do.  government is difficult, and rarely do people have facts when they only seek information which reinforces their position.  you project that you don't like to listen to the other side, but would instead use strawman characterizations, which are really just personal attacks rather than arm your position with reference material..

it's pretty clear we agree that a less managed economy is a good thing right?  maybe it's just a matter of how much?  for me, i don't like the government picking an choosing winners and losers, from either side.

knabe

There is an error in JIT's link. Budget cuts are $3.85, not $38.50.

So it's actually worse.

hamburgman

A family in this case would start cutting cost and getting rid of money losing entities.  So goodbye New Mexico, Mississippi, Alabama

knabe

Exactly. I've advocated for this before. The federal government owns way too much land and is missing out  on property tax and economic activity. Our representatives are idiots.

RyanChandler

knabe said:
-XBAR- said:

the first answer, by just trying. i think that's what we did when we went to school.

caught by the ol slipper slope eh?  i have claimed the same about you with your disregard for lack of references to your statements.  you are not informed of a topic you know very little about but like to sound like you do.  government is difficult, and rarely do people have facts when they only seek information which reinforces their position.  you project that you don't like to listen to the other side, but would instead use strawman characterizations, which are really just personal attacks rather than arm your position with reference material..

it's pretty clear we agree that a less managed economy is a good thing right?  maybe it's just a matter of how much?  for me, i don't like the government picking an choosing winners and losers, from either side.

The ol strawman fallacy  lol .. . Knabe, you're a bright dude- way more educated than myself- but honestly, how many people on here do you think actually picked up on your strawman reference? Remember, information is only that which is USEFUL to the recipient.  Everything else is data.

And for me,  I don't like the govt interfering with what goes on in the privacy of our homes. 

GoWyo

hamburgman said:
A family in this case would start cutting cost and getting rid of money losing entities.  So goodbye New Mexico, Mississippi, Alabama

The federal government does not own these entities, so it couldn't divest itself of these money losers.  However, it does own millions of acres of land which it spends a gazillion dollars mismanaging and then paying the legal fees of environmental groups who file lawsuits advocating no management and lockup from all human uses.  Then there are programs like the Wild Horse and Burro Act, which wastes millions of dollars preserving "an American icon" that breeds as fast as alley cats (annual 20% herd population increase), contributes to mismanagement of government land, must be periodically removed, but can never be put to any economic use such as human or animal food.  If the federal government divested itself of all property except National Parks, military installations and enumerated federal enclaves, it would save a lot of money and create a whole lot of economic activity under new ownership and management.  As for states that suck money, change the laws and cut off the subsidies.  Easy solution -- good luck on that.  ::)

aj

The government is going the direction of no private land ownership. If your countries people don't own land they have complete controll of you. If Ohama brings back 8-track tapes though......it won't be so bad.