$$$$$$$TOP OF THE LINE SHOW STEERS$$$$$$$$

Help Support Steer Planet:

crushertown

These are two of the steers we have for sale at PB Cattle.  The first four picks are of a bull calf born at the end of june out of a heatwave son.  The last four picks are of a steer born at the end of april out of wildcard.  Hope yall enjoy.  Both steers have ample amount of hip and bones with a straight top line and crazy clean front. These calves are still a little green but have been on feed for about two weeks and both are broke to the harness.  Neither one have been clipped complete yet just kind of played with.  Both are hairy to the extreme as you can tell from the pictures. Asking 3500 each.  When ur ready come get ur next show winner get in touch with me.

009.jpg

011.jpg

015.jpg

019.jpg

024.jpg

030.jpg

037.jpg

039.jpg

BrechtCattleCo

They seem to be alright calves they have lots of that heatwave type hair that I would love to clip! They will be fancy steers.

crushertown

Thanks alot of the comments.  i guess i should have washed them and clipped them all up before i took there pictures, but me and my buddy were messing around the barn and said what the hell; lets get some pics. lol  They have tons of hair and for only being on feed a couple of weeks i think they look pretty darn good.  thanks for the comments and hope for some more.

kaylap_7

Look pretty good. Would love to see them clipped! Gotta love all that hair!

crushertown

Thanks for the compliments on there hair.  both of them have awesome hair.  We didnt clip them because we thought the people who bought them would want to have first go at them.  These are both fluid walking steers with exceptional lines and freaky fronts.  This weekend if there not sold ill throw some more pics up on here.
Thanks
Jake