Top Shortie heifer still available

Help Support Steer Planet:

Dooling1

Maybe because she is a May, and maybe because she was priced higher than the rest of our heifers , but we still have what people feel is our top heifer available.

I am including her photo here, but it is from October. She has improved dramatically since then. Visitors are welcome anytime, and we should have new shots in the next three weeks.

Stu
www.diamondmshorthorns.com

PS All the other heifers are now sold, besides the Orchid heifer who is still available.

Attachments

• Cassie LG 2164.jpg
    Cassie LG 2164.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Cassie LG 2166.jpg
    Cassie LG 2166.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 76

Dooling1

All PM's have been sent. Thanks.

;)
Dooling1 said:
Maybe because she is a May, and maybe because she was priced higher than the rest of our heifers , but we still have what people feel is our top heifer available.

I am including her photo here, but it is from October. She has improved dramatically since then. Visitors are welcome anytime, and we should have new shots in the next three weeks.

Stu
www.diamondmshorthorns.com

PS All the other heifers are now sold, besides the Orchid heifer who is still available.

Dooling1

Sent you a pm. I personally don't own her, as she is my father's and sister's, however, I am sure I can help you get her at the right price.

Stu

Questions said:
How much are you asking for her?