tour of farm

Help Support Steer Planet:

zak

When you take a tour of someones farm and you are just going to the farm just to look and not to buy do you tell the owner (whoever you talk to make the arangments) that you are notinterested in buying and that you just wanna look?

ZNT

I think it is the courteous thing to do.  I love having people out to see the cattle and our operation, and I love just hanging out talking about cattle.  I've extended invitations all the times for people to just come out and take a look.  But when someone calls wanting to look at cattle, it does take quite a bit of schedule rearranging to make it happen sometimes.  If someone is coming to maybe buy cattle, I will postpone or cancel more pressing obligations than just someone coming out to shoot the breeze.  Be upfront, and everyone should have an enjoyable time.

Jill

I guess to me it's kind of like dating, you have the possiblity of marrying anyone you date, just because you are there only to look doesn't mean you aren't going to buy if you find something you want, I would be honest, but be careful not to cheat yourself either, they may have that one you can't live without.