Two power cows for sale in their prime, new calf pic 7-22-10

Help Support Steer Planet:

hangonsloopy

Need to purchase a new discbine, so to raise some funds I am reluctantly offering these two young cows for sale and they are priced to move quick cause there is hay to be made.

The first is a 6 year old out of a Draftpick son and a Hide N Watch cow.  Really good temperament, super sound and ultra stout.  Sold her 2010 calf by Naughty Pine out of the pasture in April, she could very well pay herself off with her first calf for the new owners.   Blood test checked bred due 2-8-11 to Naughty Pine

The second is a 4 year old Paddy X Angus. Pretty much the same deal on this cow.  Also sold her 2010 calf by Dirty Harry out of the pasture in April.  She is due 2-8-11  to Walks Alone.

Not really happy I have to do it but whoever buys them is going to be happy I did.  Now for the part that hurts me $2000 a piece or $3750 for the pair.  Move fast.  Located in NW Ohio.

Attachments

• r2.JPG
    r2.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 125
  • 066.JPG
    066.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 88

hangonsloopy

They are both cows. And the top one is out of a draftpick son and a hide and watch cow.  She is $2000.

jallen

Could you send me some pics of the calves they had for you this year? Thanks

hangonsloopy

I will try to get pics of the Dirty Harry tomorrow, don't know when/if I can get pics of the other.

hangonsloopy

Here is a pic of the Paddy X Angus cows 2010 calf.  He is a Dirty Harry and was the first calf we sold out of the pasture in April this year.

Attachments

• 066x.JPG
    066x.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 74