Ugly Cows

Help Support Steer Planet:

upthecreek

I know everyone has at least one cow in the herd that they hope the nieghbors never see but always has a fantastic calf.  Let's have some fun and post some pictures of them.  This is the ugliest cow I have ever owned and her bull calf sired by Shadybrook Scotty.

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    584.9 KB · Views: 1,778
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 1,972

vanridge

ok so here she is, she might not be or ugliest but we sure like her the least. She has a bad rump, bad feet, tiny teats and a bad udder. Plus, she is our least favourite because she is such a pain to work with. She never goes the way you want her to. The ONLY reason why she is still here is because she puts out an outstanding calf every year. This years calf is out of a purebred black angus bull and was born March 1. sorry the pic isn't great but they didn't want to stick around for pictures today.

Attachments

• carman2011web 011.jpg
    carman2011web 011.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 2,995
  • carman2011web 012.jpg
    carman2011web 012.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 569

nate53

vanridge said:
ok so here she is, she might not be or ugliest but we sure like her the least. She has a bad rump, bad feet, tiny teats and a bad udder. Plus, she is our least favourite because she is such a pain to work with. She never goes the way you want her to. The ONLY reason why she is still here is because she puts out an outstanding calf every year. This years calf is out of a purebred black angus bull and was born March 1. sorry the pic isn't great but they didn't want to stick around for pictures today.
Her udder and teat size looks ideal to me!  JMO

OLD WORLD SHORTIE

ugly-cow-tongue.jpg

Those are not ugly i have seen worse.

rocknmranch

I'm going to have to take pics. We have a couple gawdy cows, but their pedigree and calves say otherwise.

vanridge

nate53 said:
vanridge said:
Her udder and teat size looks ideal to me!  JMO

Not right after she has calved and everything is swollen, plus this is only her third calf and the udder gets a little bigger every year.