• My Turn

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Carnac

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters

Show Steaks

heard unforgiven has made some giants
my turn could add some frame so watch that
i like carnac calves soetimes structre can be an issue but all HW sons have that problem

jallen

The best thing i have seen that works almost every time with meyer 734 daghters is irish wiskey. Love the calves and if you get a heifer they are asome.

Rockstar

I seen a set of Carnac heifers that I'm kicking myself for not buying.  There frame size was right,  and hip was nice and square.
You might consider trying smiling bob heard good things from one that seem him. 

bcosu

carnac. if the cows aren't straight fronted then he should be alright.

DLD

I voted for Point Taken - I hear good things about using him back on 734's. I've always known it puts me in the minority on this board, but I am not a Carnac fan.  Aside from being especially prone to structural issues, the ones I've been around have been harder made and tighter hearted, not the kind that make good fat steers nor good cows. 

splendl310

muleman said:
Which sire would you use on Meyer 734 daughters? Need hair, a shot of bone and maybe squared up.

To be Honest not any of thoes sires depends on how good Meyer cow is we have 34 cows and 17 of them are meyer 734's and they are great but I used tiger woods or walks alone works on low blood simms with small frAME and big bellys so thats what i know and we used upgrade and fatbut