Uno Mas!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Tooker

I don't put a lot of this stuff on here but, thought you may want to know. My father-n-law just hawled some bulls for Matt last weekend from one stud to another and said that Uno Mas is gonna be a cow changer and needs to be used heavily. He said he was as complete clubby bull as he as ever seen. Big foot, bone, guts, and butt! Just for your info this is coming from a Simmental guy who has had his share of success owning bulls like JDJ Charisma, JDJ Nova, THSF Freedom, and Harts Sub Zero just to name a few. Use on your plainer made, big framed, cool fronted cows is what he thought. For what ever its worth.

DakotaCow

Maybe so but i dont have any 9 frame 2,300 lb cows I need to downsize so he wont work for me. HAHA  <cowboy>

cotullaguy

He is an outstanding looking bull.  Alias does work well on Heat Wave females.  Our best heifer this year was out of Alias/Heatwave. When I first saw Uno Mas I was not surprised to see the breeding.

MYT Farms

When I saw this bull at the wash rack in Denver, I was thoroughly impressed with him. I really like his looks and he's just about the right for me.  ;)

jbw

He has a pretty good sister, real soft and cowy looking right now.

Show Steaks

Seen him at stud and he was one of the better bulls from lautners. wasnt the smallest bull they had there but that being said no stretch of the imagination makes hima  giant. seemed a little short spined but real good bull other wise