unstoppable

Help Support Steer Planet:

RidinHeifer

The pictures are making me like this guy more and more! I was just too chicken to use a young bull! What are the birthweights and calving ease reports?

JCattleCo

I've got some semen on him too but I don't know your answers. Worried about him being so short though.

WJ Farms

They are saying averaging around 85 lbs in birthweight and that was coming from a guy that had 17 of them this year. Everybody is saying as a whole their Unstoppables are really really good

RidinHeifer

The pics on cattle visions Facebook page of his and master of puppets calves are astonishing imo...unstoppable calves just trip my trigger more... Wonder what kind of cows these are coming out of?

CAB

I stopped in @ Hawkeye yesterday and the 2 most impressive bulls that were in stud yesterday for me were Unstoppable & Monopoly. I have been trying to improve our cows, but am going to breed some Unstoppable this year. Lautner Farms bull Megatron is a good looking bull. I would use him B4 Meyer 735. JMO. Kirk Roecker had a Char looking bull that will be worth watching, 79Y is what was on his stall card.

Dvrom

CAB said:
I stopped in @ Hawkeye yesterday and the 2 most impressive bulls that were in stud yesterday for me were Unstoppable & Monopoly. I have been trying to improve our cows, but am going to breed some Unstoppable this year. Lautner Farms bull Megatron is a good looking bull. I would use him B4 Meyer 735. JMO. Kirk Roecker had a Char looking bull that will be worth watching, 79Y is what was on his stall card.
ive never heard of megatron. picture?

wyatt

Dvrom said:
CAB said:
his promo pic is almost worthless he looks 5000 X better in person he was the thickest bull (besides the creature) at the ohio beef expo his only downfall i could see from a stand still is he has no flank he will work great on pb angus cows

CANsteer

WB ShowCattle said:
Dvrom said:
CAB said:
his promo pic is almost worthless he looks 5000 X better in person he was the thickest bull (besides the creature) at the ohio beef expo his only downfall i could see from a stand still is he has no flank he will work great on pb angus cows
Wyatt, do you have a picture or know where to find one?

firesweepranch

rasor club calves said:
here is mega tron. saw him at ohio beef expo. STUD!

He is registered with ASA, here is the link:

https://herdbook.simmental.org/simmapp/action/animalSearch.AnimalSearchAction?eventSubmit_displayAnimal=T&animalNumber=2617153

Out of Optimus Prime

wyatt

hntwhitetail said:
Do you have any pics of the creature @ the expo??
i do but it is in my old phone i will try to get it.. he looks alot more open shouldered than he really is because of how hes clipped , he had 3 inches of hair stickin off his shoulders. but personally i really like the bull

sizzler14

I really liked megatron at obe. I thought he got kind of raw topped, but He was thick. If you coud breed him to a smooth made deep female needs materal traits and power Megatron will work. I also liked the bull there I forget his name but he was a total soultion x meyer 734. He was beside red solo cup. I think hed be the perfect fit for heatwave and mono daughters for their first calf

bcosu

sizzler14 said:
I really liked megatron at obe. I thought he got kind of raw topped, but He was thick. If you coud breed him to a smooth made deep female needs materal traits and power Megatron will work. I also liked the bull there I forget his name but he was a total soultion x meyer 734. He was beside red solo cup. I think hed be the perfect fit for heatwave and mono daughters for their first calf

I believe that's impulse. Bob Agle raised him. real correct and made well is how I saw him. he oughta be a good female and calving ease bull.

lautner bought mega tron at obe if i'm not mistaken. he was stalled back in the opposite corner from impulse, under the stairs.