Unstoppable

Help Support Steer Planet:

sizzler14

Agree with Gargan. I have always said that a calf is either "born" with or not. Love to see a pic when you can get it up!

Carlson Cattle

this is what my unstoppable heifer looks like

Attachments

• pic 5.jpg
    pic 5.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 293
  • pic 6.jpg
    pic 6.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 239

Carlson Cattle

whats the best about her im not very good at judging young calves....... i will get progressing pictures also

hilbert

we used unstopable last year. about 15 calves. the best one was out of an irishwhiskey daughter. he calved alright. doesn"t add enough power for us. we bred 1 cow to him for the spring of 2013

allaboutwho02

hilbert said:
we used unstopable last year. about 15 calves. the best one was out of an irishwhiskey daughter. he calved alright. doesn"t add enough power for us. we bred 1 cow to him for the spring of 2013

For the record. The user that is using Hilbert as a screen name is in no relation to HILBERT show steers. This persons name is Charles Sojka. Dont really appreciate someone using my late uncles name in this regard.
Also for the record. My expierance with Unstopabble calves have been real good. They are high quality, highly markable cattle.
David Bradford

twc77

Hilbert Show Steers said:
hilbert said:

For the record. The user that is using Hilbert as a screen name is in no relation to HILBERT show steers. This persons name is Charles Sojka. Dont really appreciate someone using my late uncles name in this regard.
Also for the record. My expierance with Unstopabble calves have been real good. They are high quality, highly markable cattle.
David Bradford

Maybe no harm was intended using the same name as your deceased uncle. Maybe he wanted dillbert but that screen name was already taken. Hard to say how many he could of offended if only he could of used gilbert..

chambero

Hilbert has been a very respected name in this business for 30+ years and I suspect they knew exactly what they were doing.  I appreciated the clarification from the real Hilbert that posts here sometimes.