unstoppable

Help Support Steer Planet:

ATM OH

Yes he has been listed as deceased on some of the online semen sales. I dont think they could possibly sell much of it at $100 a unit, he was never that much in demand. The calves were sound but not as thick or hairy as the good Monopoly calves.

Tallcool1

I personally prefer Unstoppable to Monopoly.

They feed good, and they keep getting better all the way through.  By the time they are fat, there is plenty of meat and plenty of thickness.

Our Unstoppable calves have all been good haired, but have the "want to" if you have a cooler and try a little.

Biggest difference for me is soundness.  Unstoppable calves have been so easy to keep sound, and they move so much better than some of the others.  We have showed many Monopoly steers, and there is something about their hip structure that can get them where they don't move good enough for me.

I have no idea what the semen is worth.

GoWyo

With Unstoppable getting expensive, how do his sons Ready 2 Rumble and Ready 2 Roll compare?

CAB

If you are wanting Unstoppable and can get it bought for $75.00 you better get it bought. I called last week and he is selling for $100.00 @ Lautner Farms. No clones in the pipeline.

jdgraham515

I double checked inventory and I have a few straws as well I could sell. They may get used if not sold within the next month or two