used blowers

Help Support Steer Planet:

katie_k

Is buying a used blower through Sullivan's a good idea? Do they do a good job fixing them up? I'm only going to use it lightly for the next few years and don't know if I should buy new or used.

lightnin4

I bought one about 1 1/2 years ago and its still going.  It doesn't get heavy use because we don't show alot.  But, I dont see any reason it'll die before my old circuiteer II will.  Sullivans had replaced the power cord on it before they sold it.

angus214

I bought my son a used one from them and he has used it everyday for 2 yrs. I just bought him a new one last year as well but he uses the used one a lot more than his new one. If I had known he was not going to use the new one I could have saved the money. We have had great luck with ours.

mainecattlemother

We started out with a used one about 6 years ago.  The first few years didnt show a lot but that first blower lasted about 3 years.  We still have our second used blower and use it everyday in the summer time, twice a day.  This fall we just purchased a new one so we have two on the job.  We really got our money's worth because we also used our blowers for late winter and early spring calves on our farm and I believe it has saved many calves in the last couple years.  I would give it a try.

wonderchic

We bought one the summer before last and it is used a good bit and we have never had a problem with it.  I would highly recommend buying a used one from Sullivans.  I will have another one soon!  For the savings and quality, I think it is a win-win! (clapping)

iowabeef

Sullivan's is a VERY reputable company who cares about the quality of product they supply.  Even if you have troubles with a used one from them, they will make it right. 

Will

We have bought three used blowers from Sullivans and have had good luck with all three.  I always tell them color is not important I just want the best one.  We have a black,red and green. 

HGC

I bought a used blower from them 9 years ago.  Last year the, plug in shorted out.  Quick easy fix.  Other than changing filters, I haven't had to do anything else to it, and we use ours alot.  I would highly recommned buying a used blower from Sullivan.

Ms Ray

I have bought used blower off craigslist, just check and make sure they run good and aren't rusted.