Used Show Steer Equipment

Help Support Steer Planet:

FFA Kid

I'm getting my first steer in about 3 weeks and am looking for any supplies...BLOWER ( in a BIG need of a blower), Show box, brushes, feeders, neck ties and anything a first year steer raiser might need.
Thanks

transplanter

Where are you located? I have alot of little things that I would practically give away!!
It may not be worth it if you are to far away???
I'm located near Corpus Christi,Texas!

laurabug

I have family in Brownsville but I am located in Huntington, TX
Do you still have your stuff?  I am in need of fans

FFA Kid

Thanks for the reply, but I live in Houston and I'm not really sure if it would be worth it. However if you would be willing to email me a list of stuff you have and are willing to get rid of , I could look through it and see if they is anything that I really could use. My email is [email protected]
Thanksss!

Belties R Us

we may have a blower to sell. what are you wanting to pay for one? we are in NW Ohio so you would have to have it shipped but in my experience it is usually only $50 max.

abherefords

I am looking to purchase a used blower if you still have one to sell. I am up in Idaho but will pay for the shipping

fordkindagirl

FFA Kid said:
I'm getting my first steer in about 3 weeks and am looking for any supplies...BLOWER ( in a BIG need of a blower), Show box, brushes, feeders, neck ties and anything a first year steer raiser might need.
Thanks
Hi,
I know you are in my district because I recognize your last name from your email(And you said you live in Houston). You don't need to buy a blower or show box. Our show is a slick show so we don't have to worry about hair, and if you do need a blower (like at show, your school will have one for you to use) and you don't need a show box because even if you go to practice shows we only have one big show which is our show, so its not worth it to spend a couple hundred bucks. Just an FYI

firesweepranch

abherefords said:
I am looking to purchase a used blower if you still have one to sell. I am up in Idaho but will pay for the shipping
You know you can get used blowers from Sullivans, an they are pretty reasonable. Cheaper than the ones I have seen here on this site! Give them a call, they are in Idaho!!! They can even deliver to a local show if you need.