Walks Alone Heifer no longer for sale on here.

Help Support Steer Planet:

bryan6807

March 20, 2011 Walks Alone out of a Hoff Limited Edition x 6807 cow (pictured below). This Heifer is sound enough to make a cow and powerful enough to compete as a Market Heifer. she has a calm disposition and will compete.

Attachments

• walks alone 10-26 1.jpg
    walks alone 10-26 1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 89
  • walks alone 10-26 2.jpg
    walks alone 10-26 2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 103
  • walks alone rear.jpg
    walks alone rear.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 88
  • walks alone dam 2.jpg
    walks alone dam 2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 58

bryan6807

The pics do not do this Heifer justice, she really needs to be seen in person, really good heifer here and reasonably priced. she will show and make a cow.

mark tenenbaum

OINK OINK-wuuta sow!!! You need to get her clipped up and in a political sale-WUT A HAWG! If shell milk,raise a calf etc-shes gotta be one of the thickest hiefers Ive ever seen on here, O0 (clapping) (clapping) <party> <party> <beer> O0 <rock>

nck21

mark tenenbaum said:
OINK OINK-wuuta sow!!! You need to get her clipped up and in a political sale-WUT A HAWG! If shell milk,raise a calf etc-shes gotta be one of the thickest hiefers Ive ever seen on here, O0 (clapping) (clapping) <party> <party> <beer> O0 <rock>

Ditto

bryan6807

And she is out of a purebred angus cow. she is as sound as you can make one even for as wide as she is. I just wish somebody would actually come and see her in person, these pics do not do her justice. I posted this for a friend of mine and he wants to move her, we figured at $1500 someone can make money on her, she would be good to feed along with your 2-4k heifers and may even be better. her mother is bred to eye candy this year

mark tenenbaum

bryan6807 said:
And she is out of a purebred angus cow. she is as sound as you can make one even for as wide as she is. I just wish somebody would actually come and see her in person, these pics do not do her justice. I posted this for a friend of mine and he wants to move her, we figured at $1500 someone can make money on her, she would be good to feed along with your 2-4k heifers and may even be better. her mother is bred to eye candy this year
Shes a 2-4k hiefer O0

wyatt

she doesnt even look the slightest bit straight legged in these pics... the only thing i dont understand is were she got her thick neck from, walks alone is a feak and that cow is chiseled out pretty good! but shes changed a ton since the last pic i saw of her!

OH Breeder

From what you can see in the pictures you sound like you have her priced fair. Definitely get her clipped up. You know how folks are with shopping. They like them new and shiny.

bryan6807

The contact number is posted above, feel free to call and offer that if you feel that is all she is worth with out even seeing her.

wyatt

RandE said:
bryan6807 said:
This is a $800-1000 market heifer.  I would be interested at that price.
no offense but ur on crack this hiefer without being clipped or anything in this photo looks as good or better than almost all the 2500-3000 dollar heat waves and other stuff for sale on here

wyatt

i saw her in person and it shocked me these pictures dont look like her at all she is easily a 2500 dollar heifer or more she will compete well at michigan state winter beef show for sure they are keeping her till after the show...