WANTED: A cheap place to buy metal barn siding in southern ohio

Help Support Steer Planet:

Nasc

WANTED: A cheap place to buy metal barn siding in southern ohio

I’m patching up an old barn we have and was wondering if anybody knew of a place that sells seconds or damaged metal siding. It doesn’t has to be the same color or painted for I will be painting it  as soon as the weather breaks this coming spring “Orders from the better half”.
Thanks for any help
Nasc!

justme

There is a place north of Mansfield called Country Metals.  Its in Shiloh I think (its right on the border of several towns)  It maybe to far north for ya, but these mennonites have great prices

linnettejane

my uncle gets it someplace over around amish country all the time...ill have to call him and see where...

redwingfarm

I have gotten siding/roofing sheets from carter lumber in the past. i would ask for the "cover sheets" they were usually about 1/2 price of new,  sometimes they had dents, scratches ect but they did their job, you might want to call around to area carter yard and ask for cover sheets
good luck

jeffb1

Obviously, not in OH, but we recently "re-skinned" a number of smaller sheds at our place(so. KS) and purchased 20 yr paint ?guage? heavier stuff tri-ribbed metal for 2.96 per linear foot in Stillwater, OK.    Thought you might like the 411 on price. (some we were quoted as high as 3.49)    JB

Camo

Millers Tin shop in peoli OH its off the shenedoah exit of interstate 70.  They are amish and have no phone but they are cheap if you need directions I will get them to you.

Nasc

Thanks for the info gang. I found some for $1.75 a foot  about 35 miles from here.

jason

I need to build a barn this spring.  I like to do a all metal barn, but will probably just build another pole barn.