Wanted awsome PB angus show heifers!

Help Support Steer Planet:

sean557

Im lookin for a sweet january- april purebred angus female for the show season this year.

sean557

Im looking for an 08 heifer but I would still be interested in buying some good heifer calves as well for next year

ShowDoc

sean557 said:
Im lookin for a sweet january- april purebred angus female for the show season this year.
i have 2 april o8  heifers that are extremely good  one is sired by Dameron midland  an the other is a gridtopper  both are in my show barn  call me 9037542932  i do not know how to do pictures on here  they are both very high quality 4000.00 for midland 3000.00 for gridtopper 

Kris

good day sir,
you are looking for an angus eh?
i might just have what you are looking for...she goes by the name of RRR forever lady 0604, you may have heard of her, she is truly magnificent, i understand you are looking for a yrl. but she could produce a real spankin' calf!  call me up...433-7655 price is to be negotiated. in my opinion she is "priceless"  She posseses flawless phenotype, superb maternal characteristics and a pedigree that is highly sought after. Come check her out, i know you'll love her!

ShowDoc

sean557 said:
hello shawn  i never heard from you  i am trying to get some updated pictures  if you want to win these heifers will do it anywhere  give me a call 903 754 2932  Dr Yates Carthage Tx

sean557

Jill, Kris's heifer he speaks of is mine that i showed 2 yrs ago. And the number he is giving is mine!

ShowDoc send me some pics and pedigrees of your heifers and ill let ya know, thanks