Wanted - Co Op recip herd

Help Support Steer Planet:

Dooling1

Due to numerous eggs in the tank, we are looking for breeders who are willing to implant eggs, and share in the live calves 50/50. There are several quality matings, but we lack the number of cows to put them in.

Obviously, we would be willing to help market the calves, and we would want a certified tech to put the eggs in.

Would be a great opportunity for someone to advance their herd for the same price a normal calf would cost them.

Please PM me if you have an interst.

Thanks,

Dooling1
www.diamondmshorthorns.com

Silent Steve

Dooling1 said:
Due to numerous eggs in the tank, we are looking for breeders who are willing to implant eggs, and share in the live calves 50/50. There are several quality matings, but we lack the number of cows to put them in.

Obviously, we would be willing to help market the calves, and we would want a certified tech to put the eggs in.

Would be a great opportunity for someone to advance their herd for the same price a normal calf would cost them.

Thanks,

Dooling1

how would this work exactly?

Dooling1

Hey Steve,

I sent you a PM, but wanted to let you know that we have about 15 more high-end embryos that we could use to find homes for.

Stu

Silent Steve said:
Dooling1 said:

Thanks,

Dooling1

how would this work exactly?