Wanted - Competitive Show Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

showsteer mom

We are looking for a good breed heifer that will be very competitive, preferably Maine, Maintainer, or Chi. If you have something that might interest us, send me some photos and prices and where you are located. Don't want to spend a whole lot, but a good one at the right price is what we are looking for.

Thanks

j3cattleco

I don't know where you are located, but we have some really nice chi show heifers in north central Oklahoma.  Probably the best are smooth sailings out of this cow.  They will probably be double dirty, but they are sure pretty good.  We have some others available also and we will be very reasonably priced compared to quality.  The top picture is the donor cow to these calves, and the bottom is their grandma.  Struck Gold is a Gold club out of Lucky Strike and Lucky strike is a Smokem out of a meyer cunia cow.

Attachments

• struckgold1220-BIG.jpg
    struckgold1220-BIG.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 43
  • LuckyStrike-BIG.jpg
    LuckyStrike-BIG.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 32

showsteer mom

j3cattleco said:
I don't know where you are located, but we have some really nice chi show heifers in north central Oklahoma.  Probably the best are smooth sailings out of this cow.  They will probably be double dirty, but they are sure pretty good.  We have some others available also and we will be very reasonably priced compared to quality.

Do you have any pics?

j3cattleco

No we don't have any pics yet, but will try and get some later this next week or two.  We haven't put much time into them as they are just on the self feeder and we have been keeping most of the heifers the last year or two.

dncc

Attached are a couple of pictures that will be sold at our Private Treaty Sale Sunday Oct. 4th.  We will be selling approximately 10 heifers that can be registered Chi.  Nelson Cattle Co. is located 20 miles North of Lincoln Nebraska.  You can contact us at [email protected] or 402-430-5013 or 402-430-6403.

Attachments

• Sunseeker x Chiangus.jpg
    Sunseeker x Chiangus.jpg
    811.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Carnac x Chimaine.jpg
    Carnac x Chimaine.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Sunseeker x Chiangus.jpg
    Sunseeker x Chiangus.jpg
    811.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Carnac x Chimaine.jpg
    Carnac x Chimaine.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 35

dncc

Sorry, Somehow the pictures posted twice.  The Sunseeker was Champion Feeder Heifer at AKsarben last weekend and the Carnac was Reserve Feeder Heifer at Aksarben.  These pics were taken at the beginning of August.  The current Champion photos can be seen on Van Allans website at vanallan.com.

bull5x0

showsteer mom said:
We are looking for a good breed heifer that will be very competitive, preferably Maine, Maintainer, or Chi. If you have something that might interest us, send me some photos and prices and where you are located. Don't want to spend a whole lot, but a good one at the right price is what we are looking for.

Thanks
I sent a PM earlier today and here is a picture of the Simmy by Macho I was talking about. Feel free to contact Josh Blackford 217-304-3343 and check out his website blackfordshowcattle.com he will be posting pix of other calves later in the week.

Attachments

• macho.jpg
    macho.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 32

Blake Brothers Cattle Co

Here is a Feb 27th Mainetainer heifer, this picture was taken a couple months ago but I'll try to get some in the next couple days. Any questions contact me at 815 383 5929

Thanks

Mark Blake

Attachments

• Mainetainer Heifer 002.JPG
    Mainetainer Heifer 002.JPG
    1,001.9 KB · Views: 37

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
Fred Ranch bid-off closes 10-11-09---at 6;00 pm an will have about twenty head of real good show heifers ready to view the next two weeekends or any day you want to  come... Sires are Heat Wave ,Heat wAVE 1, cARNAC , Smokin ACES , pADDY oMALLEY, fRICTION , nAUGHTY pINE , AN SOME REAL FANCY REGISTERED Angus, an Charolais hefers, ready to show........First picture is a Heat Wave One  x Jack Frost  cow  from Mason Show Cattle , this is a showy heifer .
Second picture is Paddy O'malley heifer from the McIntosh Boy's of Sargent ,Ne..........
Third picture is a Naughty Pine heifer from the Fred Ranch , this heifer is out of a Wyoming Wind cow...

Attachments

• IMG_4415---Lot 2---09--.psd.jpg
    IMG_4415---Lot 2---09--.psd.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4424---Paddy & Angus --09---Mac -- .psd.jpg
    IMG_4424---Paddy & Angus --09---Mac -- .psd.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4493--Naughty---09---.psd.jpg
    IMG_4493--Naughty---09---.psd.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 35

roycattle

black one is a golden child priced at 1900.  Red one is durham shorthorn priced at 1500.  Both calves can be registered appendix shorthorn.

Attachments

• aanv11.jpg
    aanv11.jpg
    597.1 KB · Views: 41
  • gc11.jpg
    gc11.jpg
    788.8 KB · Views: 37