Wanted herd bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

DFSC

I'm looking for a herd bull for our commercial herd. I'm looking for something that is gentle, calving ease (proven), stay's at home and gets the job done. Would prefer an Angus, but am open to other breeds. Also, needs to be located in Texas.

Thank you!

Jordan

Dooling1

Nice heifer in your sig pic.

Did you forget her past pen mates. haha

DFSC said:
I'm looking for a herd bull for our commercial herd. I'm looking for something that is gentle, calving ease (proven), stay's at home and gets the job done. Would prefer an Angus, but am open to other breeds. Also, needs to be located in Texas.

Thank you!

Jordan

Bulldaddy

How about a 3/4 Simmental 1/4 Angus sired by In Dew Time.  Excellent calving ease and more growth than straight Angus.  He is 17 months old and trained not to jump the fence (no joke) and super gentle.  In Texas, near Waco.

johnwayne

Hey there,  how about a 3/4 sim  1/4 angus has not thrown a calf over 68 lbs.  I am asking 2500.00 for him.

sf

We have several yearling age bulls for sale most of them are priced around $1000. All of them are black, most are maine and maine angus.

farmgirl

Reg black, polled Limousin bull.  16 months old, great EPDs, fertility tested and ready to turn out.

Located at Normangee, TX

Pictures on request.

BTRancher

Jordan,

Not exactly sure how quick you are wanting to use this bull however I have a Duffs New Edition son out of a high percentage angus cow I bought to raise clubby's.  He just turned a year old, would be the only hang up, if you are wanting to use him alot quickly.  He is real stout, moderate, and was born below 80 lbs.  Let me know if you are interested and I will get you some pictures.  One other thing is I am from Missouri.  I know you said "needs to be located in Texas" but if this is a shipping issue this would not be a problem.

Thanks