Wanted -- Show Chow Weight Circles --$20 per 100

Help Support Steer Planet:

STEER_1981

I would like to buy Show Chow Weight Circles.  I am willing to pay $20 per 100.  I would like to just make a few bigger purchases, so please have at least 100.  If you are interested, please PM me.  Thanks for any help you can provide me. 

kaylap_7

Are you looking for the weight circles for purina show chow? If so I might have some I can send you.

HF CHARS

STEER_1981 said:
I would like to buy Show Chow Weight Circles.  I am willing to pay $20 per 100.  I would like to just make a few bigger purchases, so please have at least 100.  If you are interested, please PM me.  Thanks for any help you can provide me. 
This might not interest you.  But my local Purina dealer told me to place a bunch of circles to a white sheet of paper, and have color copies made at a local printer.  Then cut them out as you would have of the old no glossy paper bags.  To do this you must have the circles of the old bags.  I tried it.  Actually worked very well.  Maybe this will help; you

STEER_1981

Hi, KMPSC, I am looking for the Purina Show Chow Circles as you mentioned. 

HF CHARS, thanks for the info. 

firesweepranch

HF CHARS said:
STEER_1981 said:
This might not interest you.  But my local Purina dealer told me to place a bunch of circles to a white sheet of paper, and have color copies made at a local printer.  Then cut them out as you would have of the old no glossy paper bags.  To do this you must have the circles of the old bags.  I tried it.  Actually worked very well.   Maybe this will help; you
This may be stupid, but why would you do that (copy them)? To cheat and make more? Not sure of the purpose...

STEER_1981

The purpose is clear: Get more Show Chow items.  I am not going to copy the circles by the way.  I am afraid of the Show Chow Secret Service.  Plus, I just wouldn't do it. 

outlawcattlecompany

HF CHARS said:
STEER_1981 said:
This might not interest you.  But my local Purina dealer told me to place a bunch of circles to a white sheet of paper, and have color copies made at a local printer.  Then cut them out as you would have of the old no glossy paper bags.  To do this you must have the circles of the old bags.  I tried it.  Actually worked very well.   Maybe this will help; you

This is unethical, I'm sorry. I collect them also and probably have 200.

STEER_1981

I believe that I have sent PMs to those who contacted me.  If any of you have any more, please let me know.  Thanks. 

STEER_1981

I am still interested in a few more of these.  Please shoot me a PM if you have any for sale.

Latest posts