wanted: show heifer prospect near nebraska

Help Support Steer Planet:

marku

looking for a nice heifer calf for a prospect for a 4-h kid. open to all kinds. thanks

Ag biz

I have lots of maternal breeding heifers. Located in central Nebraska. P.m. me for ur price range.

ggjs

We are selling a pen of three heifers at the Classic on Thusday evening in Kearney, NE.  They sell as a pen but if you are looking for an additional investment.  The My Turn x Who Made Who can be registered if you needed to be and as elegant as she is to looks she should be easy to find for all.  The Headliner X Payback daughter is a good one as well but not registerable.  We are selling them as crossbred/commercial.  They both will show and show well.  The third member is Angus sired out of a Dr. Who cow out of the same mother as the Headliner.  Call with questions to 712-269-9102.  There are pictures in the Sisco Brothers February Livestock Plus add as well as pictures that have shown up in the Classic ads here and there.  Post your email and I  can forward pictures to you (no pm's please).  If you are close to SE Nebraska, they will be in Syracuse until Tuesday morning for your viewing.
Thanks in advance,
Greg
Sisco Brothers