Wanted..Show Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

LinZ

Looking for a really good Shorthorn heifer born after Jan 2008. Preferably Purebred but one that would classify as Shorthorn would work as well. Also interested if you know of a PB Maine. Please email with pictures to [email protected]

LinZ

TMJ Show Cattle

LinZ said:
Looking for a really good Shorthorn heifer born after Jan 2008. Preferably Purebred but one that would classify as Shorthorn would work as well. Also interested if you know of a PB Maine. Please email with pictures to [email protected]

LinZ
Call 405 708 0233 Almosta Ranch Guthrie,Oklahoma,they have a very good heifer for sale.

Jacob B

What's your price range?  The Michigan Beef Expo is this weekend, there will be a couple of nicer females there, they probably won't be too expensive. 

TMJ Show Cattle

LinZ, My nephew is going to send you a picture of his shorthorn heifer they have for sale. She is really good. He said he knows where a PB Maine is located for five figure money. I asked him to give you her info also. Contact me if you fail to hear from him. It will probably be in the evening after work.

shortyjock89

Hey TMJ, can you have them send me a pic of the Shorthorn heifer too? I posted on here about a week ago that I am needing a Shorthorn heifer but it didn't get much response.  Thanks!

littlemyron12

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Hey TMJ, can you have them send me a pic of the Shorthorn heifer too? I posted on here about a week ago that I am needing a Shorthorn heifer but it didn't get much response.  Thanks!

i have a purebred shorthorn for sale out of sonny&clear.  She has been to many shows and did fairly well.  i am asking 1350$ but will nogochate.  She has a red neck and a white body, very pretty calf.  i am located in PA.  Any questions let me know. thanks

M-n-M Cattle Company

Hey littlemyron12 where are you located in PA. That wheres I'm from and I'm looking for another good shorthorn heifer. Thanks