Wanted Simmie % Spring Steer/s

Help Support Steer Planet:

coachmac

Thinking about getting a steer for my daughter for next year.  We are hosting Jr Nationals (MO) and I would like to find a min 1/2 blood calf that will do well in our county fair and be respectable in Sedalia.  Not 100% positive we are going to go that direction right now, but would like to test the water to find out what is out there.  Thank you

29kahill

We havent gotten any pics yet but we do have  2 dream catcher steers that look pretty good. Also a black blaze out of a dream on son. If intrested let me know and I will work on some pics or if you are going to get up to south dakota were located nw of aberdeen .

thanks

dsav

i have a really nice march in dew time (purebred) out of a friction X meyers 734 cow. so he would be like 3/4 simmy or something like that. i will try to get some pictures in the next few days. me and my girlfriend just had our baby yesterday so it will take me a few days to get back to working cattle again. he is super freaky looking for a simmy i think you will really like him. looks more like a friction clubby

Jenny

Have a Carnac sired steer out of a pb Simmi cow,
have an Unforgiven steer out of a pb Simmi cow
have a 3C Macho out of a Cigar/Heatseeker cow
have a Malibu out of a pb Simmi cow

all of these are 1/2 blood Simmis and I can get a Simmi registration pedigree on them to make them eligible for the ASA regionals and nationals

send me a pm if you would like further information
I also do have pictures of at least a couple of them.

JWW

i have a Macho X heatwave-simmy cow, he is registerd 5/8 simm and eligible for the steer show at regionals and nationals. he is very gentle and easy to work with. if interested pm  me and i can get some pics. his full sib from two years ago showed very well and so did his maternal sister from last year.

JWW

BWF

We have 4 simmie steer that are half bloods out of see-n-stars witch is a star power out of Ms taz the dam of Heat Wave.