Wanted Smokie Steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

yamaha

Looking for a smokie steer.  Born in Feburary or March.  Located around Michigan, Indiana, or Ohio.  Please call  586-651-0361 or e-mail.

mike63

just noticed that you are looking for a smokie steer. we have an outstanding monopoly/texas twisterrs mother et steer. he is broke to lead and was born early april, he is thick and good haired, not seen by anyone and wiil really make a eye catcher this show season, he is weighing around 750 plus, very gentle and really coming on. you can reach me at 812-878-3438. we are located in west central indiana. let me know if we can help or answer any questions concerning this calf  thanks  mike fritts

yamaha

mike63 said:
just noticed that you are looking for a smokie steer. we have an outstanding monopoly/texas twisterrs mother et steer. he is broke to lead and was born early april, he is thick and good haired, not seen by anyone and wiil really make a eye catcher this show season, he is weighing around 750 plus, very gentle and really coming on. you can reach me at 812-878-3438. we are located in west central indiana. let me know if we can help or answer any questions concerning this calf  thanks  mike frit how much are you asking for him