Wanting to buy pb herford

Help Support Steer Planet:

banksc

Hi we are looking for a pb herford steer for my little sister we are located in ne kansas

Thank you
Colten

indianaclipper

got a really good hereford steer, he is purebred, and looks like a breed steer, not clubby, has really good hair, big square hip, super long made will be an awesome fat steer. Has been shown twice and was Champion Hereford steer both times. weighs 735 lbs.

BlazinA

I don't know how far you would  want to travel but we are located in Central Iowa just south of Des Moines.  We have several hereford steers still available.  These steers are  sired by our Git-R-Done son( Kain) and are really filling out since being on full feed for about a month.  Right now we don't have any current pictures of these calves on the web site.  Our  web site is www.amosherefordfarm.com and there is a picture of a Kain sire steer that is sold.    FYI- All the hereford steers on the web site are sold.  We have pictures of these steers that are a month old that I can email you but they don't do the calves justice. 

Kain is pictured under the sire tab plus there are pictures of Kain steers under the winners tab.  We also have a steer sired by our Hard Rock Son that is really taking off.  He is smaller so would be good for those later shows. We price all of our calves reasonable and as a side note the Kain calves have great dispositions and would be suitable for a young person.  If you have questions you can call Craig at 515-238-9852 or reply back or email us.  Good luck in your search.

banksc

indianaclipper said:
got a really good hereford steer, he is purebred, and looks like a breed steer, not clubby, has really good hair, big square hip, super long made will be an awesome fat steer. Has been shown twice and was Champion Hereford steer both times. weighs 735 lbs.
Where you located