We made it!!! Finalists for National FFA T-Shirt Contest Please "Like" our shirt

Help Support Steer Planet:

gary89

I voted and shared on Facebook. That shirt is awesome!! I want one. Good luck.

SlickTxMaine

Definitely let us know if the shirts will be available to buy......really cute!!  Good job!

Belties R Us

We need to be in the top 6 for it to be sold. Thanks so much already. We are in 8th place currently and need about 30 votes to round out the top.

To vote click on the link and under the picture to the right it says click to "Like" this page. Thanks in advance.

And I will let you all know if we are:)

PaFFA Proud

Lol I luv luv luv the shirt, I have a full collection of FFA shirts, hopefully I can pick one up in Indy this coming October ;D

Belties R Us

we are currently in 5th place!!!  (clapping) Please keep the votes comming. It ends March 21st so were not safe yet.

Belties R Us

we moved up to 4th and need about 59 more likes. PLEASE keep 'em comming. If you have a twitter and a facebook you can vote twice! :eek:

LittleHeifer

I shared it with everyone of my friends on Facebook. I hoped it helped. GL. I wanted to do this with my chapter but trying to get them to do it was like trying to push a brick wall, actually that would have been easier. lol

jason

They are still in 4th it appears, but not far away from 1st.  Cmon people, let a steerplanet member win this thing. 

Belties R Us

we are up to 981 votes

1st has 1112
2nd has 1077
3rd has 998

voting ends monday so keep the "likes" comming please  <party>