WereWolf

Help Support Steer Planet:

jls1313

I was wondering who used this bull this year? I am very interested in this bull. He pictured really well. If you did use him, on what kind of cows did you use him on?

john91

Bull looks really cool in the picture. Anyone have any info on him.

Attachments

• Werewolf.jpg
    Werewolf.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1,065

wyatt

seen him at stud next to believe in me and heat wave clone he is twice as good. the heat wave clone was kinda tall and lanky bim was really really tiny below ur belt and werewolf was by far the most impressive (next to Tyson) very thick big boned  strong top Tyson had the most power bigest but biggest top

Sly

I really like this bull but dont really have enough cows to try all these new bulls.  Did very many people use him?

lowann

lowann said:
We used him on several cows. Sure hope they stuck.

Forgot to add Kevin Mears from Sire Solutions, delivered my Werewolf semen. What a nice guy! Visited, looked at calves, talked about our cow herd. Not in a big rush. If we get some nice calves out of him, we will defiantly use him again. Very good PR!!!

SJ8965

Love the bull. Very excited to see another impressive AI sire out of a Whiplash dam. It's pretty amazing how many good bulls have been produced out of those cows with just a little semen ever collected and sold on the bull.

lowann

SJ8965 said:
Love the bull. Very excited to see another impressive AI sire out of a Whiplash dam. It's pretty amazing how many good bulls have been produced out of those cows with just a little semen ever collected and sold on the bull.

Seeing Whiplash in his bloodlines sold me!

wyatt

ive seen a few heat wave whiplash sons they all look pretty good in a picture and after seeing him in person i was impressed

CJB

I think lot 1 of Jeff Miller's recent sale was out of WereWolf.  High seller of the sale @ $22000.

Attachments

• werewolf.jpg
    werewolf.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 534

firesweepranch

CJB said:
I think lot 1 of Jeff Miller's recent sale was out of WereWolf.  High seller of the sale @ $22000.

There is a you tube video out there on her, and she is going to KY to show In the SIMM show at NAILE. She looked pretty good.

Bi-Lane Livestock

I saw the Miller calves online, looked good, but did also see the top selling heifer of Vince Hoffmans in person who was a WereWolf x WMW....very nice female

clubcalve

I saw quite a few of them this year throughout southern Wisconsin and Eastern Iowa. A lot of them were lacking a bit of powere and were kind of plainly made. One guy I talked to said he is the closest thing to a calving ease Heatwave son he has ever seen.

ZNT

Rick Schultz posted on his Facebook page a really nice Werewolf heifer that Matt Reints has consigned in his online sale.  She is lot 9.