Western Elite Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

crown33

I miss the last half of the sale but saw that there was a lot 100 that brought $45,000. I was just wondering what this lot was cause I didn't see a lot 100 in the online catalog..I could of missed it some where though.

DWcattle

I wasnt there but talked to someone who was.  Lot 100 was an added lot after the catolog went out.  An April 2010 born solid black Heat Wave x Who Made Who promotional bull prospect that came from Colby Collins of Frederick, Oklahoma. 

furinsilex

i really like the looks of this one.  Soft appearing yet looks like he is real thick and big boned with a big foot and bone up through his pasterns.  I also love the amount of throat that he has, smooth yet enough leather to sire steers that finish.  Id maybe like to change him alittle bit in his shoulder forerib junction.  But that is gettting picky for me.  ID also guess that he is alot of hair, but a damn nice bull in my opinion. wish i would have been to denver to see him.

Sly

He was one of better young bulls out of all of them. jmo  He is  stout, balanced, and and could move.