what 1/2 maine 1/2 charolais bull wouls you use

Help Support Steer Planet:

jbzdad

Thinking about smokey females and a county fair steer would be ok  .. What clean Maine x Charolais  bull would you pick

Not yellow Jacket  not enough middle

CAB

I was thinking that possibly look @ PB Chars B/C then you who have some Char composites. I've started watching No Limits / No Spin Zone / Polar Ice / along with Firewater / Yellow Jacket / Turton. I know not all PB bulls. Just a few on my radar @ the time.

sue

Freddy said:
Use TROUBADOR ,have more chance of getting a half blood critter out of black cows ,he is 3/4 Charolais ....Half blood bull will sire half smoke and half black on black cows ...
Troubadour Semen is not on the open market.

LEischeid

heres a bull we own trying to promote a lil we call him midnight toker hes a alias x jackfrost he is clean

Attachments

• midnight.jpg
    midnight.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 563

Gargan

LEischeid said:
heres a bull we own trying to promote a lil we call him midnight toker hes a alias x jackfrost he is clean
Got a video of him? He looks pretty cool

LEischeid

no i dnt have a video but here are some calves out of him out of our cows which are angus based

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 1,135
  • 0322131150.jpg
    0322131150.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 248
  • GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 1,112

LEischeid

heres one out of a rapid response these calves are all from last springs crop and havent got them home yet to c what they look like

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,150

dimebag

Take a look at Kris Blacks bull Yellow Repo 1/2 char 1/2 maine , george x whiskey .

rackranch

I'm pretty sure he sold that bull when I was at his June COC sale.  Really nice looking bull.  Can't remember who bought it.

DBL J1 said:
Take a look at Kris Blacks bull Yellow Repo 1/2 char 1/2 maine , george x whiskey .

dimebag

Yello Repo is on the cover of the Showbox magazine this month . He's Power Plus on the Maine side instead of Whiskey .

rackranch

I went back and looked at my catalog and Kris sold full possession and 2/3 semen interest to Davis Cattle Co. Looks like semen can be purchased from BHR...By the cover of Showbox it also looks like crosses well with Charolais females.

DBL J1 said:
Yello Repo is on the cover of the Showbox magazine this month . He's Power Plus on the Maine side instead of Whiskey .