What are your vices in life?

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

I confess that one of my vices in life was sitting at a motel bar when I was on the road. Since I haven't had a drink in over 10 year (except for commumium wine) I've got rid of that vice!

Red

Simmymom1

Mexican food and being worried about my daughter all of the time!!!!  (angel)

fluffer

Simmymom1 said:
Mexican food and being worried about my daughter all of the time!!!!   (angel)

That is the only thing I HATE about being a parent is how much you worry about them.  Mine is only 17 months old and I worry about her 24/7...and I know that it is going to get A LOT worse  :(

Fluffer

Simmymom1

fluffer said:
Simmymom1 said:
Mexican food and being worried about my daughter all of the time!!!!   (angel)

That is the only thing I HATE about being a parent is how much you worry about them.  Mine is only 17 months old and I worry about her 24/7...and I know that it is going to get A LOT worse  :(

Fluffer

Fluffer - my daughter is 12 and I can only tell you that it seems to get worse for me.  I worried the moment she was born and like I say as she gets older I seem to worry more......I don't know what I would do without her!!!   

ROAD WARRIOR

1- my kids
2- Red cows
3- a good horse
4- a good dog
5- Skoal
6- 8 ball
7- coors
8- stock shows
9- lever action rifles
10- old horse bits

knabe

ice cream and beer for dinner.  a 1.78liter box at a time, half gallon's are no longer available.  i guess i'm eating less now.  that changed box size for the same money sure took the pounds off!

Dusty

knabe said:
ice cream and beer for dinner.  a 1.78liter box at a time, half gallon's are no longer available.  i guess i'm eating less now.  that changed box size for the same money sure took the pounds off!
What kind of ice cream and what kind of beer?  Ice cream is one of few foods i have not be able to enjoy with beer...

jimmyski

1. Livestock Judging - I don't know if this is actually a vice, since I look forward every day to getting up and doing it, but it occupies the majority of my life and time at the moment.

2. Copenhagen - a habit I've been trying to break for the last 7 years of my life, don't know if it's ever gonna happen.

3. Red Cows - I love my red cows, much to the chagrin of my juding kids, they love to try an predict what I'll do if we have only one red in class of blacks. Most of the time they win  ;) althugh in reality I just love looking at good cattle.

4. Mountain Dew - one that should be easy to break, but it seems like I can't

5. Steak and Potatoes - Gotta have this, I could eat this 2X a day, if my budget allowed!! :)

knabe

Dusty said:
knabe said:
What kind of ice cream and what kind of beer?  Ice cream is one of few foods i have not be able to enjoy with beer...

cookies and cream or pralines and cream with nevada pale ale.  the dark beers don't really hang with the ice cream.  kinda gives you a snoot taste up your nose.

fluffer

knabe said:
Dusty said:
knabe said:

cookies and cream or pralines and cream with nevada pale ale.  the dark beers don't really hang with the ice cream.  kinda gives you a snoot taste up your nose.

Knabe, I need to meet your wife  ;)  She must be a real trooper  ;D  I am always scratching my head over your posts  :D  Like I said, she must be a real trooper!

Fluffer

knabe

i can pretty much guarantee you she would say i'm the most annoying person in history.  she scratches too.

fluffer

(clapping)
You must be loaded or somthing for her to stay with you  (lol)  Naaahhh, I am sure she loves you  :p  Why, we don't kow, but I bet she does ;D

Fluffer

steermaker

Coffee, cattle, and singing gospel music with my quartet.  Not nearly as exciting as they might have seemed when I was 25 years younger. (lol)

Bawndoh

I would have to say

Chocolate (especially the dark kind, but sometimes a good ol' chocolate bar)
Cows....ANYTHING cows.  Picturing, Judging, Studying, Analyzing, Fitting, Showing
Stubborn...anybody can tell me anything but at the end of the day I am going to do it my way anyways.  My boyfriend and my entire family gang up and bug me about this.  I say its better than being a bimbo who cannot make a decision between McDonalds, and A & W.
Cereal...I HAVE to have a bowl of cereal a day, or I just feel wrong.

knabe

you can train yourself for a pschosematic response to pepsi, mountain dew or any soft drink and quit.

1.  drink it warm.  as food raises in temperature, you are more sensitive to sweetness and need less, hence don't drink red wine too cold, and white wine chilled.
2.  let it dry on your glass and taste it.
3.  when it's in a container in water outside, it's great non-toxic ant bait.

Latest posts