What brand/model of clippers are your favorite???

Help Support Steer Planet:

husker1

Guys,

Gonna buy a new set of small clippers (for the tighter spots and touch-ups).  I have used nothing but the sheepheads for years, but the kids are about 4-H age and need to get prepared. 

What type of small clippers would be everyone's recommendations?  I guess I've always been partial to variable speeds sheepheads; are the variable speed small ones ok?

LostFarmer

I have the 2 speed Oster A5 and they are okay but I used a pair of the little Andis 2 speed and they are a great little clipper for the 135-155 that they cost.  Light, fast and easy to use.  LF

rackranch

Andis Light Speed, but start with the medium blocker blade because the super blocker with get you to the pink in a hurry without some practice.  I like them because the light can come in handy in a lot of situations and mine have been real durable.

Show Heifer

Love my Andis... also just got a set of Legends, and so far, love them (they are not small though).

rasor club calves

rackranch said:
Andis Light Speed, but start with the medium blocker blade because the super blocker with get you to the pink in a hurry without some practice.  I like them because the light can come in handy in a lot of situations and mine have been real durable.
I did the same thing and then bought some T-84. i do all of my clipping with them