What bulls are you using this spring

Help Support Steer Planet:

OH HSC

Jimmy the Greek, Heatwave, Sunseeker, Jigsaw, Johnny Walker Red, Golden Child, Shockwave, Milkman, Invincible, Hannibal, Manchild, Paddy O'Malley

CAB

Romax, Ivy League is in Quarantine now getting cleared for Canadian use. As far as the Womanizer bull, he is in the same group as all of the other yearling Clubbie bred bulls. Which one will rocket to the top? Your guess would be as good as the next guy.

WWS

Angus- Bismarck, Lookout, Analyst
Simmy-Maximus, Dream On, Trademark, Westfall Voyager, Black Joker, Ebonys Grandmaster, Macho
Others- Irish Whiskey
Embyos- Some of the special ones going in are out of Breathtaker (Only Triple Crown winning simmental cow) and by Trademark, Voyager, and Dream On. Also JF Reba 050K x Built Right

kanshow

Wright-way - what are you using Black Joker on?  I've got some & have toyed with using him again. 

WWS

Using him on pretty much everything but focusing on goin back to him on the dream on's. Love black joker to death cause he makes awesome cows they keep easy and milk like a holstein. Flushing a "Perfection" x Dream On daughter to him and flushed a CCR Blackstar x  Dream On daughter to him last year and the calves are flat out good. They are big bodied, sound, and clean fronted for a simmy.  Really the only thing you got to watch is the front end on a cow if your wantin something really pretty fronted he wont help any but i can look at a little leather when they are good cows.

WWS

Using him on simmy cows cause i had some left over and got some more for next to nothing and i am not really worried about having any problems and i like the look to the calves we have out of him already.

dhs

Shorthorn:
Fringe
Double Vision
JPJ "maybe if I see better results than I have so far"

Angus:
Northern Improvement
Grizz
Mr Anchor Outlaw

Clubby:
Who Made Who
Chill Factor
Witch Doctor

OH Breeder

NDC said:
Maine X cows:
Sunseeker
Monopoly
maybe smooth sailing or walks alone

Shorthorn
Sin City or Ivy League (depends if we can get semen doubt we can this year)
Where can I see a picture of TM Gus

Shorthorn Plus
Dr. Who?? I cant have a carrier bull and i dont really know what else there is i want to stay clubby anyone know how this cross may work shes a red hot out of purebred shorthorn. Also thinking about tiger woods but dont like that he wasn't at denver.

Heifers
BEB Juneau (Clubby Heifers)
AR SU LU osage (Shorthorn)

The owner is a member. If you hit the search button you will find several post about him and a couple of pictures.

ROMAX

CAB said:
Romax, Ivy League is in Quarantine now getting cleared for Canadian use. As far as the Womanizer bull, he is in the same group as all of the other yearling Clubbie bred bulls. Which one will rocket to the top? Your guess would be as good as the next guy.
Kick Ass i hope he passes.

ploughshare

DHS:  Are you getting your outlaw semen from Duff or Brooks?  I was toying with the idea of getting some. Does anyone know if he is even available anymore?

dhs said:
Angus:
Northern Improvement
Grizz
Mr Anchor Outlaw

showcattlegal

I used him last year for heifers and the biggest one i got was 65 lbs. out of a bleeding purple heifer. The calves grew really well and even sold a couple for county fair steers. I just try to get live calves out of first calf heifers, if their showable thats even better.

Cowboy Up

Off the top of my head....

Paddy O'Mally
Pioneer
Final Answer

Other than that not sure, lookin at a couple other clubbies but can't think of them off the top of my head.

j3cattleco

ROMAX said:
CAB said:
Kick Ass i hope he passes.

So far everything has come back negative.  We're not yet freezing semen, but he will be available for export on April 27 if everything continues to go well.  Thanks again for the interest. 

Eberth

Monopoly
Milkman
Heatwave and clones
Smooth sailing
Aberdeen (Angus)
Unforgiven (jazz x full flush) herd bull
Remedy (limited edition x witch Dr)herd bull
Money man
Imprint

farwest

Dave. Really like the answer. Hope he's gets proven calving ease next spring.  What kind of cows will you use nacho on.  Angus.

dhs

Glenstory said:
DHS:  Are you getting your outlaw semen from Duff or Brooks?  I was toying with the idea of getting some. Does anyone know if he is even available anymore?

Glenstory, Joel give me 20 units of Outlaw about 4 years ago, he told me to give him a try and I have had good luck with it. You should be able to get semen from Joel or Duff.

Dave

farwest said:
Dave. Really like the answer. Hope he's gets proven calving ease next spring.  What kind of cows will you use nacho on.  Angus.
Thanks.Did u see the  the video? I will use Nacho on angus cows for blaze faced replacemnts and on maine cows  for a clubby.

SEA

Angus--OCC Missing Llink, OCC Legend, OCC Jetstream, BEB Juneau, Northern Improvement, & Dark Horse (the new Raven son from Limestone)

Simmental--3C Macho, Climax

Percentage Simmental--Maximus, RSVP, S.O.S

Maine--Tyson, Cunia 602

Clubby--Red Hot, Sunseeker, WMW, Dr. Who, Heabeger's  Texas Hold'em, Smooth Sailing, Friction