What do yall think?

Help Support Steer Planet:

glw

This is my sons steer and he was wondering what yall think. He is going to kerrville in 3 days for our major.
Weight-1150
Sire-one in a million
Dam-heatwave heifer.

Attachments

• IMAG0059.jpg
    IMAG0059.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 291

ruhtram

I really like your calf! He has good bone and some natural thickness. Do you have a rear shot?

glw

Thanks!! And no but I can take one tomorrow morning.

mark tenenbaum

I like him too,looks like he has some gas left in him-he isnt near done-the only thing I can see,and it may be the picture-is that he appears to be a little down on the front knee,left side,again cud be the picture,very fresh correct looking calf to me O0

glw

Yeah he is gonna be big enough.. they only have to be 1000 lbs. Thanks guys!!

vc

I see your son is like mine, always believes in wearing the propper shoes for the job. I don't know how many times I caught him rinsing bearfooted, first time I make him put on his shoes, the calf step on his instep, bearfooted never a thing. (shoes come of as soon as he gets home and stay off, he is 20 now and it's been that way since he was 3)

Over all a nice steer, he does appear to have some what of a crest developing, judge may knock him a little for that.

kfacres

vc said:
I see your son is like mine, always believes in wearing the propper shoes for the job. I don't know how many times I caught him rinsing bearfooted, first time I make him put on his shoes, the calf step on his instep, bearfooted never a thing. (shoes come of as soon as he gets home and stay off, he is 20 now and it's been that way since he was 3)

Over all a nice steer, he does appear to have some what of a crest developing, judge may knock him a little for that.

sounds familiar...  one day after he moves off to college and get fat... those rocks begin to hurt when you run across them..