Raised by Rick Vest in ohio
She was Res Champion Heifer at the 2012 Gallia Co. Preview Show
All Comments welcome.... :)

Attachments

• Madeea.jpg
    Madeea.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 290

OH Breeder

Well by the picture you know she has some life in her show future ahead. Are you looking for breeding opinions? One picture is so one dimensional. Difficult to tell what she looks like from behind spring of rib etc. Nice gal looks soggy made chunky. THe Boardwalk's I have seen look alot like her. I really like him. Now if it were me and I was too breed her I would go Northern Improvement for sure.

jls1313

Thanks Guys!! She is really thick and massive, but at the same time extremely sound... Have not decided what to breed her to yet....thought about I80, Northern Improvement, or Wizdom(Maine)...

RankeCattleCo

I-80 would most likely throw a pretty marketable calf out of her if she truly is thick and massive like the picture shows her as.  Otherwise i don't think you could go wrong with most any CE angus bull, but in my opinion I-80 would give you a more functional calf while sacrificing a little on the BW.  I haven't yet bred an animal I own but soon will be, but I retain all of my knowledge from the people in my county and I frequently make stops at some reputable farms and see what sires are and aren't working and on what type of cows, just if you were wondering where this opinion was coming from.