What do you think of her?

Help Support Steer Planet:

PCC2011

Ice pick x Imprint 7 months bred.  Photo was taken last year shes been flushed to eye candy and looking for ideas of what to flush her to again.  Thanks all

Attachments

• gigi.jpg
    gigi.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 125

OH Breeder

What about a high percentage simmi bull or purebred simmi? With her being imprint that should give you some nice foundation stock.

PCC2011

i was considering limestone trifecta the new BBB bull.  but wanted to hear how calves were coming and what he worked on first. 

woltemathangus

I would say go ahead on the Trifecta. Already have a good heifer that was born in the spring that we bought from the original owners of Trifecta. she is a powerhouse and still holds enough look and style.

PCC2011

no none of the eye candys will be put in until this year.  what is trifecta doin for the cow? do you have any pictures of that calf?

PCC2011

with the next flush i want to get some high quality replacements that will either have value in a sale or in my herd

ruhtram

PCC2011 said:
with the next flush i want to get some high quality replacements that will either have value in a sale or in my herd

With what others have said I think a simmy bull would be great for that! Possibly even a good Angus bull