What do you think of these matings?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Till-Hill

Compact hairy PB angus cow-Mo Better (replacement heifer hopefully)
X-Ray Vision red roan-Amen
Hereford x Heatwave x Strickly Business heifer-Sexed female Capiche
PB Angus perfect udder plain jain type-TJ Easy Money simmental
Blizzard x Reville shorty-Sexed female Right Answer
PB Angus hfr-Sexed female Capiche
PB Angus hfr-Sexed Unique Simmental

Were on mga, 72 hours are up and going to CIDR anyone who hasn't showed heat on monday and get the rest of them done!

wyatt

have you used mo better or mo magic before if so how often do you get speckles? and i really like the amen and capiche it should work good

Till-Hill

Been using Mo Better for a long time. Had 10 or 12 myself and have bred cows for people and used him on all types. Only time I have seen alot of white (full bald head, socks, belly...) is on some holstein x simmy recips that I didn't have eggs for so I used him and they got really chromed up. Just haven't got a smoking good heifer to keep out of him yet. Why I bred that angus cow to him try and make a baldy half blood.

Bred a rwf hereford angus cow tonight that has Headliner twins on her to FIREWATER. Want to make an orange colored calf! See what happens.

Bulldaddy

I love the purebred angus x mo better mating.  Mine have made super cows and if you are lucky you may get a little white on the face.  Good luck.

Simmgal

The Angus/ Mo better mating will be a really great one! Mo magic is out of Mo Better and is 3/4 Simmental, and you could get one that looks similar to him! The Unique simmental bull has thrown some calves with toplines that aren't as straight as other bulls, but from a commercial standpoint it wouldn't matter too much.

Till-Hill

I just bought the Unique bull to be nice to my Accelerated guy and his pedigree is kind of outcross.

Bred another angus cow that is as long as a train this am to EYE CANDY. Nice cool weather should be great for sticking them!