What do you think of this one? Should have taken to NAILE?

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

Before I go tellin you all this gal's life story, I wanna know what you guys think of her.  We like her an awful lot, but it's good to hear what other people think.  Thanks!
100_0860.jpg

knabe

dang it aj, you beat me to it.  i like the pants tucked in the boots.

the cow,
i think she looks ok, needs more upper rib pop.  seams square.

shortyjock89

Haha....oh boys....she's my sister.  I think she tucked her pants in because she was just there to set the heifer up and then she was leaving again..to see the boyfriend I think....regular 16 year old lol.

shortyjock89

Another pic...sorry for the bad lighting. I spent the afternoon clipping on her and it was about dark by the time my sister got home to help with pics. The heifer also didn't want to keep her tail down...she REALLY likes being shown and walks into place every time.

100_0859.jpg

AAOK

Really nice heifer.  I would be working the flank hair hard 'til she starts to drop.

MYT Farms

Huh uh. You can't take that heifer some place where everyone will see her. Just drop her off in Colorado next time you come my way.  ;)

ShowmanQ

Sorry Justin, you gave me no choice  (lol) Hope your sister does not mind being butchered out of a picture, but I figured it was the only way you would get a good response on the quality of the "girl" you wanted opinions on hahaha

Attachments

• 100_0859 edit.jpg
    100_0859 edit.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 740

MYT Farms

Aw, no it ain't as good of a picture. The heifer looks better though. She looks like she will need a high elevation environment to succeed, though. Here at some 6800 feet, I think she'd do very well.  ;D

ShowmanQ

I think the new pic makes her pop a lot more. I agree that she does not seem to be happy in her enviornment, however I think she needs to come to OH to truly excel ;)

MYT Farms

Sorry! I meant NOW it ain't as good of a pic. Without the pretty girl.  ;D But I think you did an excellent job editing. In fact, it looks near perfect. Do you edit pictures for a living? I might have some later on this winter that I would like to have edited.

OH Breeder

nice heifer OF. Like her allot. Pretty fancy gal. Like her depth and hair. Fancy gal.

As many have said before I think that Illinois would be just too hard this winter. You all don't have many trees and it is kind of flat. You should put her on trailer for safe keeping and I will bring her to Ohio. She will be protected there. Believe me. .... ;D

BCCC

Same picture has ShowmanQ but I tried to fix the grass in his picture and tried to add some light to the flank.

shelb.jpg

farmboy

ShowmanQ said:
I think the new pic makes her pop a lot more. I agree that she does not seem to be happy in her enviornment, however I think she needs to come to OH to truly excel ;)

scioto county to be exact, right off 140

kanshow

I think she's a nice heifer but also agree that Illinois is probably not the best environment.    I think she would be very happy in Kansas!

inthebarnagain

Hey folks, I got to finally meet Justin AND his sister today at the NAILE, and just like most people say about the pictures on here, it didn't do his sister justice, she is a doll!  And her jeans weren't tucked in either! ;)

shortyjock89

CAB said:
  Justin, if I remember correctly, wasn't she for sale? Start the bid-off PPL. Brent

No sir, she isn't for sale.  We actually bought her and we LOVE her.  Thanks for the nice comments and pic editing everyone, I hope she lives up to the expectations!  Oh, btw, she's an April Double Vision x (AberTees) Trump....actually got her from a SP member...he's got a full sib steer for sale so check him out on the classifieds page!

Next up- Our January heifer!