What does the word 'steer' mean?

Help Support Steer Planet:

bs77

blackdiamond said:
Your kidding right, if your a cattleman and don't now what the definition of a steer is we have a problem. That's like a hog farmer asking what a barrow is, or sheep guy asking what a wether is, horseman wondering what gelding means. 

frostback

Verb
(of a person) Guide or control the movement of (a vehicle, vessel, or aircraft).
Noun
A piece of advice or information concerning the development of a situation.
A male domestic bovine animal that has been castrated and is raised for beef

blackdiamond

frostback said:
Verb
(of a person) Guide or control the movement of (a vehicle, vessel, or aircraft).
Noun

That's what I thought...  I don't remember reading the word 'show' in there..

What's that mean, I suppose this site is open to anyone involved in cattle...  Perhaps, maybe even the cattle enthusiast. 

Thanks Frosty, I knew I could count on you... 

Okotoks

blackdiamond said:
frostback said:
Verb
Noun

That's what I thought...  I don't remember reading the word 'show' in there..

What's that mean, I suppose this site is open to anyone involved in cattle...  Perhaps, maybe even the cattle enthusiast. 

Thanks Frosty, I knew I could count on you... 
You thought that. Are you not the same poster that jumps all over people for asking questions! (lol)

ROMAX

I hate when people come on these forums and bash show cattle,We all know you don't raise them,but don't complain when 90 % of this site is people who are involved ,show,raise,or make there living from raising show cattle.Yes this is a free forum anyone can come on here look and comment but when someone starts being a douche,and keeps being a douche,we the members should be able to vote you to leave or at least not be able to comment.JMHO.

woltemathangus

ROMAX said:
I hate when people come on these forums and bash show cattle,We all know you don't raise them,but don't complain when 90 % of this site is people who are involved ,show,raise,or make there living from raising show cattle.Yes this is a free forum anyone can come on here look and comment but when someone starts being a douche,and keeps being a douche,we the members should be able to vote you to leave or at least not be able to comment.JMHO.
he said it i didnt lmao! karma points for you