WHAT is the status on BOJO

Help Support Steer Planet:

hntwhitetail

Last I heard, it was tied up in the courts.  Hopefully they saved a chunk out of his ear.

chappy

Yes he does. That cow is unreal. She is also the damn of the black and white heifer that they won the belt buckel with. She was sired by Monopoly.

jphelps

Bojo is not dead, talked to a guy today who knows the owner, said he's alive and well in his pasture.

vet tech

hntwhitetail said:
Does Brian Martin Show cattle own his dam??
Unreal animal. Shes the kind of female that should have been a steer with all her power. Martin has a pile of eggs stashed up on her but I don't see him selling any. I know Kroupa bought some however...

hntwhitetail

Soehnlen Cattle Co. said:
hntwhitetail said:
Does Brian Martin Show cattle own his dam??
Unreal animal. Shes the kind of female that should have been a steer with all her power. Martin has a pile of eggs stashed up on her but I don't see him selling any. I know Kroupa bought some however...

I wouldn't be getting rid of any eggs of hers either.  I've seen a few photos of her, very powerful. 

Young

Pics from Brian Martins web site

Attachments

• bojo mother.jpeg
    bojo mother.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 238
  • bojo mother 2.jpeg
    bojo mother 2.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 229

wyatt

shes a tank! whats the one to the far right in the bottom pic she looks pretty big bodied

DCC show cattle

Bojo is alive just tied up in the courts the cow is unreal and super good. The champion chi at san antonio 2011 that I sold was an embryo full sib to bojo. Ali X Heatseeker/alias that we got out of glovers sale.