What to breed her too?

Help Support Steer Planet:

FriedgesCharolais

Just thought I would put the pic up of her Pure Product calf bred her back the same way again this year because I ran out of time and it was what i had in the tank. The pic is of her at the county fair shown as a cow/calf pair

Attachments

• doreen1.jpg
    doreen1.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 178

breyfarm

Nice cow..I like the looks of Duff Hobarts PB angus calves..never used him myself but just a suggestion!

leanbeef

PRS Blazin Hot works well on Angus cows if you like good doing, real world type cattle. He's a homozygous black, homozygous polled purebred baldy SM bull with good numbers, and the calves come small & grow well. I've just had a few & have two really nice heifers out of him x Angus cows. I've also had a couple of Renditions that look pretty good...he's not homozygous for black OR polled, and his numbers aren't as strong...a little showier, but still real & sound. The other baldy bull I'm using that has impressed me is Longs Shear Pleasure...he's a 3/4 blood, and I'm using him more on purebred & halfnlood cows. On an Angus cow, you could register the calf as a 3/8. He'll add length, keep the front pretty nice & put a lot of top in em. I think you'd like the Simmie x Angus cross...it's pretty magical almost every time!

everybreedcounts

SAV Bismark. this is a heifer I have out of him. shes a beauty

Attachments

• bailey2e.jpg
    bailey2e.jpg
    975.5 KB · Views: 162

Heifer Girl

I think she would mate well with Dual Focus. We have had great calves out of him with angus cows

Cattle Cards

A very nice Angus cow.  You've got a lot of options with a cow like that.  If you want to breed Angus, I've not seen anything I like more than Northern Improvement.  Stylish, clean and I hear that the heifers make great mothers.  There'll be a demand for them in the club calf industry if there isn't one already.  If you go Simmental, though I don't like his picture personally, I've seen a lot of nice Built Right calves.  He's a very consistent sire.  Heifers and bulls both are as his name implies, built right and marketable.  He sires a lot of winners.  He also should put that white on the offspring that you're looking for.
<cowboy>

DKT Angus

Freddy said:
gOOD aNGUS COW ,LIKE HER .....Have you ever thought of producing a good maternal smoke heifer out of Troubador, smoky bull or purebred Charolais ......There is so many straight black Angus back in this country that a lot of people are looking for susbstitute ,lots of Simi's
being used and some of the god maternal smoke females win shjows and make good cows .....

Idk about your "There is so many straight black Angus back in this country that a lot of people are looking for susbstitute" you look into the club calf and you see ALOT of angus blood in these cattle.  Monopoly is into the 60%+ angus catagory... don't think they are looking for a substitute