What to breed this heifer to ?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Simmgal

LN said:
I used Sharper Image this past December breeding cows. I only used him on a handful.

TNT Dual Focus is my go to CE bull. 2 years and haven't assisted a single heifer bred to him. By her looks Shear Force would probably work, but because he's deceased I don't know what the price of his semen is now. Maybe a Shear Force son?
Semen was for sale on Cattle Visions for $35, but I don't think that they offer him anymore. Added Value is a son that I am going to be using this coming spring.

Gargan

dixieland cattle co said:
IRON MAN  50% Simmental Bull.  Check him out. Dixielandcattleco.com IRON MAN will work for your halfbloods and keep them 50% so you can show them in the % shows. He's pretty nice, even if he is my bull.

very nice looking bull!! what was his BW?

ALTSIMMY 79

Nice lookin bull there dixieland. But not for this heifer , be way too many shots of Meyer in the mix for me. Love the Meyer cattle but not an overdose of him.

cdl

I have a heifer calf by Whizard out of a Dr. Who/Meyer cow. She came about two weeks early and was about 60 pounds but she is really coming on now and looks great. i have one more Whizard on the way

Gargan

cdl said:
I have a heifer calf by Whizard out of a Dr. Who/Meyer cow. She came about two weeks early and was about 60 pounds but she is really coming on now and looks great. i have one more Whizard on the way

would love to see pics of those calves outta whizard if u get the chance!

ALTSIMMY 79

Hmmm , well nothing is completely out of the question ! Just starting to pick up semen for spring now. I'm drawing a blank on what he is mark but ill find out !