What's wrong with the bartender?

Help Support Steer Planet:

E Show Cattle

I was looking through shorthorn calving ease bulls on cattle visions website and noticed the bartender. He's listed with a 65 pound birth weight and in my opinion looks like a decent bull. Does anyone have experience with this bull? How big are his calves? And how is the quality of them?

blackdiamond

His pedigree is anything but calving ease.

and his most serious fault was showcased when he was on display in Denver.  When viewed soaking wet and walking out of the washrack, it's a good thing he wasn't walking on slats, as he would have fallen though.

Best thing to come from him, was the 'snacks' and stickers while on display.  Gotta have something to bring people over if the bull can't do it physically.

RyanChandler

He looks like a female.
He's a pha carrier.
I'd bet w/ a 68lb bw - he was born a mnth early. -6 CE

What about this animal is appealing to you?

blackdiamond

blackdiamond said:
His pedigree is anything but calving ease.

and his most serious fault was showcased when he was on display in Denver.  When viewed soaking wet and walking out of the washrack, it's a good thing he wasn't walking on slats, as he would have fallen though.

Best thing to come from him, was the 'snacks' and stickers while on display.  Gotta have something to bring people over if the bull can't do it physically.
I had several people inquire about the Improver semen.  I had my cane codes switched, and so we've got just a straw or two of Improver, and several of a son- that was THC, but never made a carrier calf. 

It is for sale, and open to 'bids'/