where can I find angus cows

Help Support Steer Planet:

King Cattle Co.

im looking for some reg angus foundation cows possibly to flush also. anyone have some suggestions where i could find some good ones.. im in ohio... I would prefer to not have to drive too far west but i'd go a ways. 

dwcc

Maplecrest is having a salt this weekend. I went last year and they were nice. Definitely have some donor quality there

BadgerFan

You can find Angus cows on three out of four corners of every intersection.  They are similar to realtors and gas stations- everywhere.

bk2005

The best of both worlds sale in nov @ claylick run. Champion hill sale oct 21 is a great one. Maplecrest this sat evening is a bang for ur buck kinda sale.
There are several Angus sales in Ohio to pick from all fall.

class2sp

Please go to Buckeye`s Finest Sale on October 5th...There is something for everyone there Purebred Angus,Purebred Simmentals,Halfbloods....Breeding cattle and Show Stock....Great cattle from proven Farms it will be a great day Lunch will be served before the sale ...Catalog can be viewed at www.parkelivestock.com
Thank You!

bk2005

Washroom pic of our march heifer entered in the buckeye best of both worlds sale.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 138

Corriedalesrock

Paradise Cattle Company they are located in Pickaway county and have won big at the state fair every single year. They also win our county fair aswell

AAOK

Please post all For Sale and Purchase advertisements in the SP Classified section. This post will be removed.

Latest posts