Where in the heck are all of our Planeteers???

Help Support Steer Planet:

Simmymom1

Okay, what is the deal.  I see that ITK is missing and being sought after.  Well... where is SD, Justme, and a whole other bunch of junkies that are missing???  Did SD zap everyone up in his spaceship or what?  I guess I will have to put a reward out to get the whole bunch back together again!!  Lisa

<alien>    <cowboy>    <alien>

kanshow

Someone said SD made a landing at the Kansas State Fair...    I talked to Justme on Saturday & can't remember what she had going on... 

ITK.. now that's a mystery.  Where is he? 

Simmymom1

;D  Well I am glad that you checked in Kanshow, I have been missing you too!!  That heifer in your avatar sure is looking good, I have always liked her but she is really looking good now!  Who is that heifer out of because she reminds me alot of my daughter's Sunseeker heifer.  Lisa

kanshow

She's a Macho.  We need to see more pix of your daughter's heifer!  How is she doing?  

Where is Justamom?

Simmymom1

<alien>  I just know that they ALL, including Justamom,  have been abducted by SD's alien buddies!!  I will try and get you some pictures of my daughter's heifer next week, we are going to clip her this weekend.   Lisa

OOPS....I see Cowboy (Terry) and my good friend Steermomintx  are on here, they were not captured thank god!  

BIGTEX

It seems like the site has not had the passion that it used to have. RIP Cathy (angel)

Simmymom1

You are so right Bigtex, Cathy was the heart and soul of SP.  Things just are not the way that they used to be when she was with us.  I'm sure she has some pretty red heifers up there in Heaven with her!  Lisa

doubled

Hi - Its me justamom (they let me beam a message down) - IM ok - it is true that for some of us its not the same without Cathy-
I dearly miss that woman - have prayed to her alot lately.  Seriously I really appreciate the concern as I have not been on and have been
having a rough patch in my life - Im not myself and just cant seem to find the strength to be on here much- I am trying to work through all
of this so everyone say a prayer for me, my family and all of us.  Keep the faith, without txshowlamb and gidget Im not sure what Id do.

doubled

GONEWEST said:
Just wanted to say hi and I'm sorry you're having a hard time right now.

Thank you I appreciate that, just keep praying I know that God only dishes out what he feels we can handle ( a wise teenager told me that) -
Im trying its gonna just take some time. 

Cowboy

Nope not captured by aliens -- but I do feel alienATED for some reason.

Miss Cathy alot as well, I still think of her back when we were working on the flush donation deal. By the way -- that flush has never taken place, going on two years now come January -- I guess it was never meant to be.

The SP is slow now, I keep looking in on things and just don't have very many things I can help with. The other day I posted a reply to a steer problem that I felt I kind of knew the cause -- it didn't get any other reply -- hope he is OK for the young poster who owns him.

Been busy trying to finish up the calf sales for the year -- it has been slower than normal -- had some good ones too. Let a couple go as bulls right after weaning, was hopeing for better things but these two were deffinately better as bulls.

The best one we had this spring was never picked up -- and I held him for the buyer but he never came, so now he is available again, I can only hope it's not too late -- I hate having my trust taken for grantid and thrown away, sure is frustrating.

I hope every one had some good sales this year, and those of you who were buying got some good ones too. Funny kind of year so far.

Been thinking of Heet Seekers owner today -- hoping he gets past the bone cancer like I did 5 years ago -- seems to be all but gone now -- all that's left is a bad attitude (As some tell me -- I don't agree however) hehehe

Keep in touch folks, time goes fast - we need to cherish every second we have!

Terry

OH Breeder

does anyone know what happen to ITK? His email doesn't work either. I was going to check the ASA data base and try to go that route but they are not shorthorn members any more either. Kind of strange.

I was at Cathy's place the last weekend. It was sad. I walked through the spring calves and talked with her nephews. It is really not the same. I would love to have had a cup of coffee and talked cattle for a while. Her family misses her I know. She was a special gal. Just so you know they ahve some calves left and a couple of cows they are wanting to move.

Glad to hear the rest of you all are well. I will say a pray for all those experiencing a time of stress and strife. God Bless Mr. Campbell.

steermomintx

I am here!!!  I am just really busy with school and kiddos.  We have also been to a couple shows on the weekends.

Thankfully everyone in my life is in good health and doing fine, I don't ever take that for granted!!  I will say a prayer for all my fellow planeteers that seem to be having a tough go of it!!  Love yall!!

Lisa it is nice to be missed!!  ;) ;)  We have to meet sometime. <beer>

AAOK

Haven't been identified as missing, but I'll acknowledge my presence anyway.

I check in regularly on the Word Association Game, but don't see many threads of interest.

Two years now without cows; I guess my interest is beginning to wane.

kanshow

Dan, What are you going to do when those grandkids start to show an interest in showing cattle??    ;) ;)

shortyjock89

AAOK said:

I check in regularly on the Word Association Game, but don't see many threads of interest.

Does this mean I can come to you with all my Maine-Anjou questions to get you kickstarted back into it?

AAOK

kanshow said:
Dan, What are you going to do when those grandkids start to show an interest in showing cattle??     ;) ;)

My kids are firmly set in the hustle, bustle Gen X and Gen Y scene of NW Arkansas.  Their lifestyles would have to drastically change for me to ever see them getting their kids into Livestock Showing.  Land prices would have something to do with it also.  In order to have ANY land, it would have to be at least 20 miles from where they want to live.  I just don't see it happening.

On the flip side, my wife and I can hardly wait to move up there with the grandbabies.  Can't afford to leave our jobs just yet.

AAOK

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
AAOK said:

Does this mean I can come to you with all my Maine-Anjou questions to get you kickstarted back into it?

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]

SURE!
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

cattlejunky

I am lurking around.  Kids keep me too busy to get on much.  I have only been getting on about once a week.