Where to buy a heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

rrblack78

This is our first year with the vouchers too and they send us all of our information in the mail on how the vouchers work and we haven't received our yet. I called our greeter because the online reporting system was down yesterday and we need to send a thank you letter to our donor. From what I have been told my son can't get his voucher released until he does his thank you letter and first monthly essay. There is paper work for us and the seller and we have to apply for registration papers for the heifer from a breed associtation. It can be a cross breed but it has to be able to be registered as something. After all of this is done and the calf scramble office receives the paperwork they will release a check directly to the seller. They will not release to money to us and we can't buy the calf from family.

rrblack78

Thank you for your reply. I stalked your sell all day yesterday and it was love at first sight when I seen lot #18 but I knew I couldn't bid with the promise of a scramble certificate.

triplec

Lot #18 was a nice heifer and she did sell, if you happen to be interested in any of the three left on our website let me know and we will talk over the voucher and see what we can do, registration would not be a problem.

rrblack78

Thank you for your time. The information for the seller to claim the voucher should be in the packet we get in the mail. I will know more then about what we need to do. I will definitely take a look at the other heifers.