which of these bulls to use

Help Support Steer Planet:

Cowgurl101

Hello :)
I have two cows that i'd like help pickin a bull for. The bulls i have in my tank are Eye Candy, My Turn, Alias, and Sunseeker.
The first cow is 4yr old Who Made Who daughter out of a purebred angus cow. She is about right for frame size, good fronted and very sound, just needs more thickness and width, and maybe a lil more depth a body. The 2 calves she's had have been good, but needed a lil more rib and were gettin jus a tad straight off the hind legs, and needed maybe a tick more from the hip back.
The second cow is a Hairy daughter out of an purebred angus cow. She just had her first calf. Shes a very balanced type of female, sound, and fairly thick. She needs a lil more frame, a lil tighter of a front end, and a tad more base width. She's pretty deep and has a nice profile tho.
What are your thoughts?
Thanks alot, i really appreciate it  <cowboy>

wessington

Think Eye Candy would work best out of the options you listed. Adds depth and bone and does not have who made who in his pedigree, try not to double him up in a pedigree since you can get structural issues.

olsun

Of the 4 bulls you named, only Eye Candy will give you the opportunity to avoid structure problems.IMO