Whiplash

Help Support Steer Planet:

TMJ Show Cattle

The comparison of All about You and heatseeker isn't exactly correct either. i can remember when HS semen was thrown out because of so many cripples and replaced with AAY with no structure problems. In fact I would bet most of the AAY's were sold as HS with no way to prove otherwise.... I'm just sayin.....

rock

There isn't  any Adrenaline semen available, but Rob Vanhove does have a son that went through the Dakota Classic sale that looks real interesting.

Telos

rock said:
There isn't  any Adrenaline semen available, but Rob Vanhove does have a son that went through the Dakota Classic sale that looks real interesting.

This is his picture.

Attachments

• 127A_small.jpg
    127A_small.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 156

cwbyup62

I am pretty familiar with all of these bulls all of the way back to when they were at Lupher's.  I will be the first to say I loved the Whiplash's, if you his daughters in the same pasture with the Meyer's, you would forget Meyer existed.  Radar is an awesome bull in his own right.  Myself and Fred DeRouchey bought the daughter of him and I felt like she was one of the best club calf donors we ever found.  Radar was passed around so much that he never got the chance to establish himself.  I saw Radar last week in a bull stud and he still looks awesome and moves really well for an aged bull, probably eight or nine now I would guess.  They said he was making great semen quality and collected well.  I could not resist and we were not able to get in touch with the owners so we went ahead and sheared him and got photos and a video of him.  As soon as I get it approved, and I am sure it will be, they will put the picture and video out for the public, I just can not do it until they say so.  Don't be afraid to use Radar, he will work.

TYD

does anyone know if sexed hiefer seman is avaliable on backlash or radar and
where you can get it and how much it cost i already had one of the two on my short list for breeding to next year

cotullaguy

TYD said:
does anyone know if sexed hiefer seman is avaliable on backlash or radar and
where you can get it and how much it cost i already had one of the two on my short list for breeding to next year

there was some backlash but it was like $350/unit....none on radar right now...