WHIPLASH'S DAM C17

Help Support Steer Planet:

White Rooster

For anyone who is interested we have posted pictures of C17 on the donor page of our website www.whiteroostercattle.com She is 19 years old, and has been the definition of productivity. She is the dam of Whiplash, Real Deal, Tool, Schools Out, Backlash, and the grand dam of many very popular and successful bulls. We feel she's one of the great cows ever in the club calf industry and when you take into consideration the influence her offspring has had with very little promotion or distribution it's pretty remarkable. She will continue to be an influence for years to come.

White Rooster

Also I forgot to mention we have posted pictures of our two full sisters to Whiplash donors 638 and 625. We have frozen embryos sired by Monopoly, Heatwave, New Look 101, Irish Whiskey, Blazer, and Steele Force.

White Rooster

wyatt said:
you flushed c17 to Irish whiskey?? how much for 3 eggs?
We did flush C17 that way but do not have any frozen embryos of that mating. We do have frozen embryos by Irish Whiskey and 625 our full sister to Whiplash.

kootenai

I logged onto your website and was impressed!  The photo and info on C17 is pretty impressive, considering her age and all that she has accomplished.  I was looking at the Tool, Schools Out and Real Deal sires you have listed and noticed all three of these bulls are direct sons of hers.  Do you have any daughters out of these bulls you would consider selling and where can we get semen on these bulls?